• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Paul or Dwight Howard?

PaceRam

Dwight Howard. CP3 would be a better fit by himself than Dwight since we have Horf who specializes in what CP3 does but Dwight is just a better player to me and fits next to Horford well. I feel we can get role players to do a job and we can win it all with Dwight. With CP3, we still need a center and more reliable guards than Jenkins and whoever we can sign for the MLE at SF. We need actual good players around CP3 and Horf. With Dwight and Horf, just role players.

• Premium Member

Yeah, I'd go with Chris Paul too.

His game already compliments Horfords and I think he would bring more players to ATL than Dwight would. He also isn't as annoying and can hit free throws.

• Premium Member

That's hard because of the presence of Horf and Teague.

Dwight, Horf, and Teague can get something done.

Horf, Paul, and somebody like JJ Hickson can get something done.

My concern with not getting Dwight is that we get Paul and then we sign somebody like KG.

It is a hard choice.

Paul is a floor general that can make guys better.

Howard provides the anti-Heat presence we need to win the East, but his immaturity is a huge concern.

I guess I would go with Paul, but it is a very tough choice.

Chris Paul. He is not on the decline the way Dwight is, and he is less of a potential headache. He is also more likely to live up to the contract he will get. I can't help but wonder if things would have been drastically different if we had simply drafted Paul when we had the chance.

Dwight Howard. CP3 would be a better fit by himself than Dwight since we have Horf who specializes in what CP3 does but Dwight is just a better player to me and fits next to Horford well. I feel we can get role players to do a job and we can win it all with Dwight. With CP3, we still need a center and more reliable guards than Jenkins and whoever we can sign for the MLE at SF. We need actual good players around CP3 and Horf. With Dwight and Horf, just role players.

I have to go with this. Dwight and Horford would own the paint on both ends of the floor. Add a playmaking wing to this pair and they can play with anyone in the league. I would love to have CP3 also though.

The mature player who doesn't have a bad back and isn't coming off his worst season since he was a teenager coming out of HS.

If I can only choose 1........its Paul and then try to sign Splitter or Hickson and draft Dieng to fill out the front line.

A Paul / Horford pick and roll is pretty lethal.

Veteran players will line up to play with Paul. Veteran players are turned off by Howard's immature and selfish attitude.

Edited by coachx

Paul all the way. The guy is a natural born leader, plays the most important position(point), is loved by everyone and their moms, class act guy who just changes the culture of a team with his presence. Paul by a landslide

CP3 without a doubt. Dwight Is going to Houston or Dallas anyway, mark my word. The real question is would we consider resigning J-smoove or go towards someone like Al Jefferson or the big guy from Minnesota?

What do you have that makes your word that strong my friend? Do you have an insider on Dwight or do you just think ESPN and everyone likes Houston so it has to be them?