• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

George Karl no longer Nuggets Coach

That's one more than "never".

Attorney CrawfulToCrawsome Esq. strikes againPosted Image

I think that we all know there's not much difference between never and only getting out once in that it still means pitiful failure.

We need a SF and when you look at the options around the NBA, Iggy is pretty good choice. I think Bud as the coach would be good.

Iggy is a bad outside shooter, like Josh level bad, and isn't a spot up or 2 dribble player either. He's more of a Woody style of player than a Budz style of player.

Last time I looked, Karl is a good coach but his fingers are naked.

The Clipper team is systemically beyond fixing because they are putting all their trust in a PF who's main thing is dunking. Griff is good for the highlight reel but midrange he's nothing. He becomes Zach Randolphs pin cushion in the playoffs. Sterling doesn't see it and will change coach after coach trying to solve it. Paul knows it. Paul has coaching credentials and he knows that they have a fatal flaw. He also knows that they will continue to treat Griff like a prized pig.

I think the main thing is that Paul is more concerned about winning. Money is great, but he will make more money. However, he wants a championship. If we could deliver Howard, I think he'd come.

Griff is A piece of the puzzle instead being THE PIECE to the puzzle. I think at this stage, Howard is much the same.

Attorney CrawfulToCrawsome Esq. strikes againPosted Image

I think that we all know there's not much difference between never and only getting out once in that it still means pitiful failure.

Ah, I see. He says his teams have never made it out the 1st round and I point out that he's done it on numerous occasions with 4 different teams, 3 of which he went much further than Atlanta has as a franchise including Denver. Conclusion: yea well he's pitiful failure for only being 2 games from the Finals just once in Denver alone.

Ah, I see. He says his teams have never made it out the 1st round and I point out that he's done it on numerous occasions with 4 different teams, 3 of which he went much further than Atlanta has as a franchise including Denver. Conclusion: yea well he's pitiful failure for only being 2 games from the Finals just once in Denver alone.

He's had some pretty damn good teams but I'm just saying he's been a pitiful failure in Denver. I'm just screwing with you for always being such a lawyer with people's statements. Actually if I didn't know any better I'd swear you were Exodus sometimes.

Nowhere close to Ex. I can walk away from a disagreement........

Even when I know I'm absolutely right.

Now where's my tobacco pipe.

Haha I guess I will give you that you do sometimes walk away from an argument without having to have the last word. So I take it back you're probably not Exodus...

• Moderators

I wish when commentators talk about CP3 giving up 28M or something that they also talk about him giving up a year of free agency. The difference in value is not that big.

I wish when commentators talk about CP3 giving up 28M or something that they also talk about him giving up a year of free agency. The difference in value is not that big.

What you expect them to be as educated as most of us are on here?

Had to happen sooner or later right? Sh*t we were still on dial up last time I was on the forum hahaha.

Oh how I wish I had that old photoshopped pic of you at Disney with the Kiss makeup. Man that was a long, long time ago.

• Like 1