• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Newest 'new' Rumor

Ellis, who originally signed a six-year, $66 million deal with the Golden State Warriors, is close with Lakers free agent Dwight Howard. The two have long desired to play together. If Howard cannot achieve his top goal of playing with Chris Paul, teaming up with Ellis may become an option he would strongly consider. ESPN.com
Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#J3HvkHqk8zD6tBU8.99

WTH - If D12 wants to play with Ellis is he really trying to win a championship?Posted Image

I call so much BS on this. 'Sources' just throwing crap against the wall to see if anything sticks. Good Grief...just stop, PLEASE.

Haha yeaaaaaa right. First off its bs. Secondly if it was true then Dwight is a complete moron and I don't want him. I mean I can see players wanting to play with cp3 ...can't see many wanting to play with an undersized 2 guard chucker in monta

• Moderators

I'm on my phone now but I did dig up a past interview where Dwight himself explicitly said that Monta, Morrow, SJax, Deron and I forget the 5th guy were the top 5 players he wanted to play with.

Deron, Monta, Morrow, SJax and Dwight. Here comes the championship! Make Lambeir the coach of that group and we've got a good reality show.

• Like 2

I'm on my phone now but I did dig up a past interview where Dwight himself explicitly said that Monta, Morrow, SJax, Deron and I forget the 5th guy were the top 5 players he wanted to play with.

SMH - only Deron ( the Jazz version) is worth anything as someone D12 should consider wanting to play with. How long ago were those comments?

SMH - only Deron ( the Jazz version) is worth anything as someone D12 should consider wanting to play with. How long ago were those comments?

I think they were from several, possibly 5, years ago during an All-Star game or something like that. Man what an awful squad that would be!

I want Dwight to be a Hawk but if he really needs his buddies to be on the team with him then I say let's move on without him as that's not the type of guy we should build a franchise around.

• Like 3

That's scary as Ferry was pushing for Ellis at the trade deadline, at least according to reports. I guess we better get used to the thought of Ellis on the team next year :(

I forgot about that - I would really hate that!

Not happening! If we are truly trying to bring this spurs type brand to the hawks organization we can't believe these type of rumors!Ellis doesn't fit spurs type basketball therefore I don't see ferry going after him

Not happening! If we are truly trying to bring this spurs type brand to the hawks organization we can't believe these type of rumors!Ellis doesn't fit spurs type basketball therefore I don't see ferry going after him

I would not want Ellis playing for us either... Dolf brings up a good point though. There were rumors that Ferry was pushing for us to get Ellis at the trade deadline... Where there's smoke, there's fire...

The video that I found was during the summer of the lockout. He was out in Russia on an Adidas tour.

Ellis, who originally signed a six-year, $66 million deal with the Golden State Warriors, is close with Lakers free agent Dwight Howard. The two have long desired to play together. If Howard cannot achieve his top goal of playing with Chris Paul, teaming up with Ellis may become an option he would strongly consider. ESPN.com

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#J3HvkHqk8zD6tBU8.99

WTH - If D12 wants to play with Ellis is he really trying to win a championship?Posted Image

I call so much BS on this. 'Sources' just throwing crap against the wall to see if anything sticks. Good Grief...just stop, PLEASE.

Well that settles it then.

Ellis + Horford + Howard . . . will be our new Big 3.

PG - Ellis

G - Jenkins

F - Shabazz Muhammad

PF - Horford

C - Howard

That's scary as Ferry was pushing for Ellis at the trade deadline, at least according to reports. I guess we better get used to the thought of Ellis on the team next year :(

I see Bud turning Ellis into an efficient player. Same for Iggy. Remember early S-Jax in the Spurs system? Leonard would not be Leonard if not for the Spurs organization.

Edited by GameTime

I see Bud turning Ellis into an efficient player. Same for Iggy. Remember early S-Jax in the Spurs system? Leonard would not be Leonard if not for the Spurs organization.

They had Parker and Duncan. Remember, we do not have someone anywhere near Duncan. Duncan is one of the greatest players ever. We do not have a transcendent player.