• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Nah that's not panicking. Panicking is taking Noel in the 3rd round when he probably would have been there in the 6th lol

KB will be able to play defense and will get win shares but scoring is gonna be ugly on that team.

Well, my philosophy is that you don't need to have a #1 scoring threat to be a successful team. What I am doing is taking one of the best distributing point guards in the NBA and surrounded him with efficient shooters. I'm just building this team the way I would build a team if I were running an NBA franchise. I just don't believe that you need a high volume, low efficiency scorer to be successful, and there are a limited amount of high volume, high efficiency scorers such as James, Durant, and Harden.

I may also have plans to add a gunner off the bench at some point.

jy23 made his pick about 5 posts up.

Yeah. I PM'd both after I made my pick last night. I just didn't indicate it in the message.

With the 144th Pick in The Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft Chinky Eyed Hawk welcomes Robin Lopez to the Squad.

Posted Image

Wait.... wrong one..... "for the LAST TIME...I'M BROOK! Just look at my hair to tell us apart for god's sake it not that hard."

oh ok, my bad Brook. I got you, use the hair....

Posted Image

ooops. my bad. Got caught up in the hair.... Justin. "No problems, happens to me all the time."

<ahttp://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2461839/sideshow_robin_lopez.jpg' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

Your newest Hawk...... Robin Lopez. What happens when you let Cal Bowder in the War Room

PG Jrue Holiday/

SG Eric Gordon/Marcus Thornton

SF Lebron James/

PF Chris Bosh/

C Spencer Hawes/Robin Lopez

Led by the imcompromable Rick Carlisle

I think your making LW3 a little jealous. He may feel threatened as the Squawk's "Caption Pic King !"

• Like 1

With the 145th Pick in The Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft Chinky Eyed Hawk selects Carlos Delfino.

Like having Kyle Korver with an accent.

<ahttp://static2.todanoticia.com/tn2/uploads/news_image/2012/08/15/Carlos_Delfino.png' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

PG Jrue Holiday/

SG Eric Gordon/Marcus Thornton

SF Lebron James/Carlos Delfino

PF Chris Bosh/

C Spencer Hawes/Robin Lopez

Led by the incomparable Rick Carlisle

Edited by Chinky_eyed_hawk

Well, my philosophy is that you don't need to have a #1 scoring threat to be a successful team. What I am doing is taking one of the best distributing point guards in the NBA and surrounded him with efficient shooters. I'm just building this team the way I would build a team if I were running an NBA franchise. I just don't believe that you need a high volume, low efficiency scorer to be successful, and there are a limited amount of high volume, high efficiency scorers such as James, Durant, and Harden.

I may also have plans to add a gunner off the bench at some point.

Yeah. I PM'd both after I made my pick last night. I just didn't indicate it in the message.

I had to go and look it up but Sefolosha is a much more effective jump shooter than I thought he was. I already knew that Ibaka has gotten very good at the mid-range jumper but I was thinking you would be extremely limited by having Chandler as a poor shooter outside of 5' and I thought Sefolosha was the same way but he's actually quite effective at almost 55 eFG% on jumpers. I still don't like Hill as the starting SG, but your lineup won't struggle as much as I thought it would shooting.

KYLE SINGLER....DUKIE!!!!!!!!!!Kb has been pmd

With the 147th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty draft, the KB 21 Bombers select Lou Williams, SG from the Atlanta Hawks.

This is the gunner off the bench I had targeted, and I am glad to get him at this point. I think Lou will be a very efficient scorer for my team in his role. Plus, I have enough defenders on my team to offset his lack of defense.

Buzzard has been PMd.

• Like 2

With the 147th pick in the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty draft, the KB 21 Bombers select Lou Williams, SG from the Atlanta Hawks.

This is the gunner off the bench I had targeted, and I am glad to get him at this point. I think Lou will be a very efficient scorer for my team in his role. Plus, I have enough defenders on my team to offset his lack of defense.

Buzzard has been PMd.

I almost took him with my last pick. If he had not gotten injured he would have been a no brainer pick for me. I do think Lou can backup both guard positions which is why Ferry likes him so much. My pick coming soon!

With the 148th pick the Flocking Buzzards take Steve Nash. We are stunned that a HOF player like Nash has slipped this far and welcome him to the Flock with open arms. With his passing abilities and three point range our brain trust thinks he will be a perfect fit coming off the bench; while also providing needed leadership for our young group of players.

Welcome to the flock Mr. Nash!

Diesel has been PM'd

Edited by Buzzard

BTW Buzzard... Posted Image

Buzzards do not normally form flocks, but several may be seen together on migration or in good habitat. The Victorian writer on Dartmoor, William Crossing, noted he had on occasions seen flocks of 15 or more at some places. Though a rare occurrence, as many as 20 buzzards can be spotted in one field area, approximately 30 metres apart, so cannot be classed as a flock in the general sense, consisting of birds without a mate or territory.
  • Like 2