• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has QO been extended to Teague as yet?

• Moderators

Has to happen by June 30 (Sunday), I guess 11:59 PM. Nothing yet for Jeff or Ivan. Last year, we didn't know about Ivan's case until after the deadline passed (got caught up in the midst of the euphoria over the Joe trade).

~lw3

I think it is more about the unknown about Paul / Howard. We all are 99% sure they are not coming but there is that 1 percent.

Given that we can withdraw QOs that shouldn't have much to do with it. Maybe a capologist can help me out on this one if I am wrong.

If they are 99% sure they would definitely offer the QO.

Edited by GameTime

• Premium Member

I'm calling Teauge... The Alternative. Because as of last night, Ferry's intentions were known to me. We have a deal in place with CP3 and D12... We will take this whole league by surprise. But if that don't pan out, there's always the alternative.

I'm calling Teauge... The Alternative. Because as of last night, Ferry's intentions were known to me. We have a deal in place with CP3 and D12... We will take this whole league by surprise. But if that don't pan out, there's always the alternative.

I've been thinking this too. But, how can you explain Doc calling CP3 every day?

• Premium Member

I've been thinking this too. But, how can you explain Doc calling CP3 every day?

CP3 has to play the game. We have been charged with tampering. CP3 has to do what he got to do until it's time to come home. Even with Doc, it's still same old Griff, same old Jordan, same old lunch being eaten in his face.

• Like 1

CP3 has to play the game. We have been charged with tampering. CP3 has to do what he got to do until it's time to come home. Even with Doc, it's still same old Griff, same old Jordan, same old lunch being eaten in his face.

If this turns out to be the case, Paul would be burning some serious bridges. Getting the Clips to trade a 1st rounder for a coach all on the premise that you'll be there, and then back out at the last minute? No way. Especially not a guy like CP3.If you're going to get centered on the hopeful, make it on Howard as he has been very under-the-radar throughout this process. Although I doubt he comes, CP3 is at 1% (on the high end) and Dwight is at around 15-20%.

• Premium Member

If this turns out to be the case, Paul would be burning some serious bridges. Getting the Clips to trade a 1st rounder for a coach all on the premise that you'll be there, and then back out at the last minute? No way. Especially not a guy like CP3.If you're going to get centered on the hopeful, make it on Howard as he has been very under-the-radar throughout this process. Although I doubt he comes, CP3 is at 1% (on the high end) and Dwight is at around 15-20%.

Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9v5FOfIElE

Edited by Diesel

• Premium Member

I gave you some time to digest what CP3 said before I chime in. He doesn't care about who's coaching per se. He wants to win a championship and be cemented amongst the greats. LA is a big city. He will never be the face of LA... not without becoming a Laker. He is not a big city kinda guy. Him and his wife are from a small town and they can be closer to home here. He can give his sons the type of family atmosphere that he wants to give them here. They can spend more time with the family... here. The Clipps getting Doc is not going to change that. For what it's worth, VDN and Doc Rivers from a coaching perspective are not much different. The one exception is that Doc doesn't do uptempo.

Atlanta is about the be... WHERE IT's AT!!!

I gave you some time to digest what CP3 said before I chime in. He doesn't care about who's coaching per se. He wants to win a championship and be cemented amongst the greats. LA is a big city. He will never be the face of LA... not without becoming a Laker. He is not a big city kinda guy. Him and his wife are from a small town and they can be closer to home here. He can give his sons the type of family atmosphere that he wants to give them here. They can spend more time with the family... here. The Clipps getting Doc is not going to change that. For what it's worth, VDN and Doc Rivers from a coaching perspective are not much different. The one exception is that Doc doesn't do uptempo.

Atlanta is about the be... WHERE IT's AT!!!

That was before Doc Rivers became the coach, and I am not questioning his honesty. While we can give reasons why we think that ATL is the best place for him, his actions speak louder than words.

After that statement, he became very active behind the scenes in campaigning for Doc Rivers as coach, and it seems as though he convinced Doc and ownership that he'll stay in LAC if Doc is coach. So the Clippers gets him the coach that he wanted (and surrendering a 1st round pick to do it), and you think he will suddenly bolt to Atlanta? Please.

• Premium Member

That was before Doc Rivers became the coach, and I am not questioning his honesty. While we can give reasons why we think that ATL is the best place for him, his actions speak louder than words.

After that statement, he became very active behind the scenes in campaigning for Doc Rivers as coach, and it seems as though he convinced Doc and ownership that he'll stay in LAC if Doc is coach. So the Clippers gets him the coach that he wanted (and surrendering a 1st round pick to do it), and you think he will suddenly bolt to Atlanta? Please.

Actually, I am going to call B.S. on the campaigning behind the scenes. No offense. Adreian Wojikowski is full of _______. He is the one that said that Paul wanted VDN fired. He is the one that said that Paul wanted Doc Hired and KG traded for. Well, it seems to me that BKLYN has KG now. I guess that means that Paul is unhappy again. I don't trust Wojo's writing. I think he sensationalizes his opinions and hope that they happen. Fortunately for him, as soon as he pools something out of his ass, there are 100,000 bloggers who repost, repeat, and restate it and it makes it seem like truth.

The whole league will have the Bill Simmons WOW Face when we sign D12 and CP3.

Actually, I am going to call B.S. on the campaigning behind the scenes. No offense. Adreian Wojikowski is full of _______. He is the one that said that Paul wanted VDN fired. He is the one that said that Paul wanted Doc Hired and KG traded for. Well, it seems to me that BKLYN has KG now. I guess that means that Paul is unhappy again. I don't trust Wojo's writing. I think he sensationalizes his opinions and hope that they happen. Fortunately for him, as soon as he pools something out of his ass, there are 100,000 bloggers who repost, repeat, and restate it and it makes it seem like truth.

The whole league will have the Bill Simmons WOW Face when we sign D12 and CP3.

I haven't heard one writer who thinks that CP3 isn't going anywhere but the Clippers after the Doc Rivers episode. Bash Wojo. Assume every national writer is off-base. Take a few answers by CP3 to canned questions and use them to reason that only place he could go is Atlanta.

Trust me, man, I would love for it to happen. But you have to assume a WHOLE LOT which seems illogical to say Chris Paul is coming here. Could it happen? Well, anything can happen. But I stick with 1% and think most here do too.

I'm by no means a doom and gloomer, but I go where the evidence tells me to.

• Premium Member

I haven't heard one writer who thinks that CP3 isn't going anywhere but the Clippers after the Doc Rivers episode. Bash Wojo. Assume every national writer is off-base. Take a few answers by CP3 to canned questions and use them to reason that only place he could go is Atlanta.

Trust me, man, I would love for it to happen. But you have to assume a WHOLE LOT which seems illogical to say Chris Paul is coming here. Could it happen? Well, anything can happen. But I stick with 1% and think most here do too.

I'm by no means a doom and gloomer, but I go where the evidence tells me to.

What... Illogical? That's where we disagree greatly.

Where is Chris Paul from? Winston-Salem, NC. IS that closer to Atlanta or Los Angeles?

Who said that Paul and Howard would like to play together?? Was that the Hawks front office or Chris Paul?

What team has the best shot at putting Paul and Howard together?

Which team is built to compete for a championship: Horford, D12, CP3... or Jordan, Paul, Griffin.

Let's see... Jordan, Griffin, and Paul were together last year, had a great regular season and got beat the hell up in the first round of the playoffs.

Here's the overwhelming logic... the Clipps are not getting anything new but a coach and you think that that will propel them for a championship run?? I don't think Paul will knowingly join a team that has no shot to win. That is ILLOGICAL.

Maybe it was just you reaching for a word to bolster your opinion, but there is nothing illogical about Paul coming here with D12 to compete for a title.