• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

D12 meetings are over. Final Predictions?

Jody23

Lakers. Most money and most celebrities so he can get maximum face time. It's pretty simple at this point.

• Moderators

If he lets his emotions decide then it'll be the Lakers. If he wants to win w/ another star, he pick Houston. If he wants to win and be the man, he'll pick Atlanta. I think he likes being a big fish in a little pond and is tired of LA's fans and D'Antoni, so I believe he ends up in Atlanta. Houston second.

The fact that he has left L.A. to mull over his decision tells me the Lakers are out. No way he wants to be in the city when he makes it known he's not coming back.

I can't lie that thought crossed my mind too. I still think it's LA though. If not then it's Houston.

• Like 1

If it isn't ATL, we do a total rebuild. Ferry wouldn't trade Joe away thinking he wasn't worth that much to the team just to sign Monta Ellis. Ferry is looking for a star, if not Howard, we move on to the next best way.......The NBA Draft.

He has learned once about paying free agents (Larry Hughes). Won't happen again.

Edited by RWF

If it isn't ATL, we do a total rebuild. Ferry wouldn't trade Joe away thinking he wasn't worth that much to the team just to sign Monta Ellis. Ferry is looking for a star, if not Howard, we move on to the next best way.......The NBA Draft.

He has learned once about paying free agents (Larry Hughes). Won't happen again.

"In 2007, the Celtics finished with the second-worst record to the Grizzlies and the No. 1 pick was handed to the Trail Blazers, who picked Greg Oden, with the SuperSonics getting the second pick and Durant. The Celtics took Jeff Green at No. 5 and he was traded to Seattle as Ainge began forming the new Big Three."

Still want to Tank

"In 2007, the Celtics finished with the second-worst record to the Grizzlies and the No. 1 pick was handed to the Trail Blazers, who picked Greg Oden, with the SuperSonics getting the second pick and Durant. The Celtics took Jeff Green at No. 5 and he was traded to Seattle as Ainge began forming the new Big Three."

Still want to Tank

Monta Ellis, Al Jefferson, Oj Mayo to 3-5 year deals and a comfortable slot as the 7th/8th seed (maybe even lower with the rise of some younger teams) or a chance at Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Smart/Young? Tough choice. If you have the worst record you are atleast picking 3rd (or was it 4th) correct?

Hey maybe we can trade our 5th pick to form a big three. Problem is this FA doesn't have a big three and we would still need to tank like Boston. Posted Image

Edited by RWF

I think Houston. I hope Atlanta but I believe hiring Bud killed it. I believe had Drew was still here or another proven HC he may have chosen the Hawks. Ferry seems to not understand how to effectively recruit him. This coaching staff ... is not the things of greatness.