• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Via Multiple Sources : Howard "turned off" by Kobe's pitch to him

ATLscrubLove

• Premium Member

When Howard Signs with us, we have to send Kobe a thank you card!!!

Honestly, LA has the inside track but Dwight doesn't want to be wingman to anybody. Not even Kobe. Unfortunately, they expect him to bow down to Harden in Houston. The radio jocks said confidently that if Howard comes to Houston, it's Harden's team. Like I keep saying, if Howard want to be part of the best Frontcourt in basketball, on a championship quality team where he will be the lead dog and will have plenty of help, he needs to come to Atlanta.

• Like 1

Its Houston or ATL in my mnd.

Mine as well, we have the edge if he wants to play with Smoove. We can just troll Houston the rest of the way because they cannot sign both Howard and Smoove, would need us to sign and trade him to them

Houstons GM be like ---> Posted Image with Ferry every hour.

Mine as well, we have the edge if he wants to play with Smoove. We can just troll Houston the rest of the way because they cannot sign both Howard and Smoove, would need us to sign and trade him to them

Houstons GM be like ---> Posted Image with Ferry every hour.

Im just not sure if we can afford him and josh now after Korvers new deal.

ESPN tells a different story...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9450741/kobe-bryant-steve-nash-talked-titles-dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-pitch-sources

It appears they came with the angle of planting roots in a place and building championships

Chris Broussard is a joke to me. He talks about the best fit but fails to mention how we can sign Dwight and another all star caliber player to reasonable contracts. The best basketball fit is the blank slate with a lot of money, just ask LeBron, D-Wade, and Bosh.

Chris Broussard is a joke to me. He talks about the best fit but fails to mention how we can sign Dwight and another all star caliber player to reasonable contracts. The best basketball fit is the blank slate with a lot of money, just ask LeBron, D-Wade, and Bosh.

Yea I hope Ferry sold Howard on that...It makes sense...but either way the Hawks will be fine

Honestly who cares, Dwight is seriously acting like an egomaniacal bitch right now. I want him to sign with us and all being he is the best FA available this year but dude has a jacked up attitude and doesnt seem mentally tuned in to doing what is needed for any team to win a championship. He seems to want the team he signs with to bow down to him and his demands instead of allowing the professionals to do their jobs. If he signs with us great, if not thats great too, we will build our team the right and 3-5 years from now Dwight will be begging to play for us while we are contenders every year.

• Like 2

You know it's an ominous sign for the Lakers that they took that the STAYD12 banner after Dwight left to make his decision. Up until that point I was sure Dwight would cave and go back to LAL but now I'm certain it's between Houston and Atlanta and I gotta say there are a lot of signs that point toward Atlanta being the destination.

JJ fans forgive me but this would be our biggest signing since Deke.

You know it's an ominous sign for the Lakers that they took that the STAYD12 banner after Dwight left to make his decision. Up until that point I was sure Dwight would cave and go back to LAL but now I'm certain it's between Houston and Atlanta and I gotta say there are a lot of signs that point toward Atlanta being the destination. JJ fans forgive me but this would be our biggest signing since Deke.

i saw an article about the sign thing - it said something to the effect that each sign had a going up and removal date that was predetermined.

i saw an article about the sign thing - it said something to the effect that each sign had a going up and removal date that was predetermined.

Yeah I heard that same nonsense. This is the biggest decision in recent Lakers history and I think if they wanted they could have kept that sign up, on their own building, for a few more days if they really wanted to.

Can someone help me out here. Was Miami ever really the front runner in the LeBron sweepstakes or were they a longshot in most "experts" eyes like we are? I remember Cleveland, New York, and Chicago as the top locations for him.

People had no idea that those 3 guys had been planning to form their big 3 at the time. Heck most "experts" didn't even think Wade was going to stay in Miami and they said he was probably going to Chicago with Lebron going to New York or staying in Cleveland.

• Premium Member

People had no idea that those 3 guys had been planning to form their big 3 at the time. Heck most "experts" didn't even think Wade was going to stay in Miami and they said he was probably going to Chicago with Lebron going to New York or staying in Cleveland.

Not true. You must have forgotten "The Summit".