• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor: Hawks to try and SnT Josh to Houston for Asik. Lakers to try and SnT Howard for Asik. Battle is on...

Admin

Uh oh, captain multiple sources in chiming in now...

This guy literally doesn't have a clue what is going on. Why would Hawks want Lin? Broussard doesn't care, he just thinks this sounds good after reading it from other people.

I like the Asik addition but I am not real thrilled about the Lin addition (Mainly due to his contract). Am I wrong about Lin (Is he worth his salary?)?

Asik is worth his salary. Lin has the same exact salary and so far has not been worth it. Reportedly Budenholzer likes him and sees a young Tony Parker in him though.

Josh wants to go to Houston now? Huh, well Dolf how are the tilapia down at the local HEB? That always seems to be a big factor for Josh.

We got some good Tilapia at the HEB Central Market grocers or at Whole Foods. Trust me we didn't become the fattest city in America (at one point a few years back) by not having good food!

Does he really like him or are you just joking around

I'm 100% serious. It was a post by KB21

But if a SnT of Smith for Asik goes down, I won't hate it. As long as it does NOT include Lin. I don't think I could take two years of Tim Tebow Jeremy Lin in Atlanta. Uggghhh...

Yes because high character role models are such a drain on society.
  • Like 3

Like it or not but I have a feeling that Lin will be a star here on name alone.

• Premium Member

I like the Asik addition but I am not real thrilled about the Lin addition (Mainly due to his contract). Am I wrong about Lin (Is he worth his salary?)?

The one good thing about Lin is that he is a PNR PG... The bad though is that his contract sucks. He's overrated. He turns the ball over too much and we would probably have to say goodbye to Teague.

I'd take Royce White/Parson before Lin.

Like it or not but I have a feeling that Lin will be a star here on name alone.

Asian guys on Twitter already saying they'd buy Atlanta Hawks Lin jerseys. You can bet that Asian fan support will play a role in this decision.

• Like 1

I'll be honest and say its more than just Dwight himself. It's the Hawks inability to draw top notch FA's. Settling for nickel and dime stuff is old.

I didn't get thrilled over JJ, and I'm not going to get thrilled over this role player. These guys aren't good enough to change the culture here. Nothing has changed.

Exactly, we are still a joke in the Sports Media Market, and it has a lot to do with influencing Free Agents. We had the most cap space and ended up with scraps...Ferry has a tough job, b/c simply getting Asik, draft picks is not enough...I dont care how we try to spend this Asik possibility. Not a good day for Hawks - bring on the next hope session....

Asian guys on Twitter already saying they'd buy Atlanta Hawks Lin jerseys. You can bet that Asian fan support will play a role in this decision.

Honestly I wouldn't mind him, seems like he as a high BBIQ and is willing to learn and be coached. Either way Asik and Lin is better than just letting Smoove walk for nothing. Gotta pay somebody.

I was on the Lin bandwagon last year, but he didn't play well last year.

He didn't play poorly either. His usage was 35th among all PGs in the NBA last year, which is pitiful when you consider he's a ball dominant PG who didn't have the ball in his hands.

• Like 1