• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BRING THE LINSANITY!

ATLscrubLove

Posted Image

He will bring us a ton of fans. There is a large Asian population in Metro Atlanta and I can tell you from experiences that they love their Asians athletes... Especially ones that are borderline "stars". Hype or not... Bad contract or not. Ferry needs to make this deal happen. Clever marketing.

People has laughed at Lin's contract. Respect for trading for it?

No I was saying fan-base wise, the Warriors gained a lot of respect through not only their players but their fan support this season. If we can improve that then maybe we can lure some players in.

Looks like the ESPN will be get their wish to trash ATL for the next few years.....

ESPN will always hate Atlanta

• Like 1

I don't mind Asik, but I would pass on Lin. If we too on Lin you better get more out of Houston like Parsons since we are taking these two off their hands. I do think Asik fits in well with the team we are trying to build. I would rather see what Teague would do with Bud before we cave into Lin.

• Like 1

Agreed, the least we can do is try to expand the fanbase. Maybe gain some respect around the league.

Having an internet meme in your starting 5 gets you respect? Well damn bring on chocolate rain and tubgirl then!