• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Game 2

Afro

I see flashes from all our young promising guys. Nogueira is pretty versatile and he hustles. Surprisingly made some nice entry passes. Dennis' hands are ultra quick on D and he was pretty much born to pass. Mike Scott, while athletically challenged, shows good confidence and craftiness. What can you say about Jenkins, he's a gunner. Shoot a lot, hit a lot. I'm liking the future.And anybody else love Dennis quickly acknowledging his fouls? He called for one and it wasnt even on him, it was offensive. Referees love that.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

I'm all for letting Schröder develop while starting this year.

I was too sadly. Wanted him to grow into a star PG. Can't do that sitting on the bench. He has the court vision down, just need to learn while taking his bumps as a starter.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Mike Scott lolI'll add this. Scott hasn't done much yet but looks to be a useful second round pick. Who was our last decent second round pick?

Edited by cam1218

Good Job. All of our top 4 youngsters (Jenkins, Shred, Bebe, Scotty) could contribute a win this season. Jenkins and Shredder 2 or 3. They're both above average already at their main strengths of shooting and pure passing.

Edited by benhillboy