• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Elton Brand to ATL.

CJB

16 million in cap to go after players who have no interest in playing in Atlanta. Unless they are mediocre to washed up. Go Hawks!

Yep. Us having that cap space would be great if quality players wanted to come here.

• Like 1

We're doomed if we do!

We're doomed if we don't!

We, the Hawks fans can't be satisfied, no matter what. Guaranteed mediocre?

Well, so be it. This one move makes us, doesn't it. Some view it as being

a good signing, one year only and some that it's terrible.

If some of us here could become the GM, we sure could fix everything - Right!

And, some of us would have such a great regular season roster that we wouldn't

be very competetive in the D League. (That would be me - I know not a lot of stuff)

Answer yourself these two questions:

Did you expect us to tank the season and maybe just top our 13 win season?

Did you reasonably expect the Hawks to win it all this season?

Now, whatever you answer, we're sure to read, Yes, but ______________________!!

We'v added a little big man. An old, little big man! Yea!

GO HAWKS!!

While we might all have some different idea's (and so the nobody is ever happy theory comes in) it seems that once again the team is headed for mediocrity this season, and what will they have to show for it? The same as this past season... VERY LITTLE.

I admit there has been a lot of overreactions (myself included) I think that much of the frustration is justified for the most part. And like I've said all along, it does not all fall on Ferry. We have a bad rep and lots of bad moves in the past to make up for... It can't be corrected in one offseason, but Ferry's plan doesn't look that great right now.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

4 million a year for Brand is about twice as much as I think he is worth these days...

I look at it like we are paying him 2 million to play and 2 million to go away at the end of the year. He made 2 mill last year so a 2 year deal would be around the same amount. We just get our cap room back after the last game instead of having to find somewhere to ditch him if we need the room.

• Like 2

It's not the worst move ever or anything like that. It's frustrating that we never can get an actual center.

Yeah the signing does take pressure off of Horford but we really need a legit center. At least there'll be a lot more centers available next summer.

Jesus we got some 14 year old level bitching in hearOnce again nothing ATL could do once the clippers traded for doc rivers. Paul wasn't going to screw the clippers over like thatAnd no Paul meant no D12 cause the dude didn't want to come here because of his familySeriously some of you must have gotten like a 2 in reading comprehension

Hey remember that time we signed a guy that wasn't mediocre or washed up? Oh wait.

Like can you read and retain knowledge or what? You do understand the whole story right? Or do you just want to bitch about everything regardless of what the facts are?
  • Like 1