• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Ferry going to sign someone else?

Blunt91

• Premium Member

JBH I agree. Cunningham has potential there but I think he is still a project. Need a proven slasher at SG.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I really like Cunningham I hope we give him a chance to grow. He has a good nba body, instincts and crazy athletism...give the kid like 5-8 minutes a game.

I hope not, the starting lineup looks like a disaster which is great for tanking. I hope this season ends like the playoff guarantee year. I am hoping for a top 7 pick in the 2014 draft.

If we can land Jabari Parker. OMG!

Edited by nbasupes40retired

• Premium Member

The thought of Cunningham being traded is interesting. We can trade him again on August 27.

One thought that has come to my mind is that there will be a fallout somewhere in OKC...

They have: Orton, Thabeet, Adams, and Perkins filling that Center role.. not to mention Ibalka.

I believe somebody is leaving. Probably not Orton or Adams seeing as they are new signees. There's lots of reasons to move Perkins but I believe that his contract will keep him there. That leaves Thabeet.

If the Thunder move on Mike Miller, I supposed that Thabeet will be dropped. But instead of just dropping him, they may wait to see if they could deal him to us.

How would we look with both Thabeet and Bebe? Twin towers? You put them both in the mix with a vet like Brand and in 1 year, you might have a super tough front line. It's like sharpening up Patrick Ewing with Charles Oakley.

Right now, Thabeet is not worth Cunningham. But Ferry may see something.

The thought of Cunningham being traded is interesting. We can trade him again on August 27. One thought that has come to my mind is that there will be a fallout somewhere in OKC... They have: Orton, Thabeet, Adams, and Perkins filling that Center role.. not to mention Ibalka. I believe somebody is leaving. Probably not Orton or Adams seeing as they are new signees. There's lots of reasons to move Perkins but I believe that his contract will keep him there. That leaves Thabeet.If the Thunder move on Mike Miller, I supposed that Thabeet will be dropped. But instead of just dropping him, they may wait to see if they could deal him to us. How would we look with both Thabeet and Bebe? Twin towers? You put them both in the mix with a vet like Brand and in 1 year, you might have a super tough front line. It's like sharpening up Patrick Ewing with Charles Oakley. Right now, Thabeet is not worth Cunningham. But Ferry may see something.

They have already cut Orton

• Premium Member

They have already cut Orton

If he was cut, we should get him. BUt Last I heard is that they wanted a 2nd rounder for him.

It makes more sense for them to hold on to him and to trade or cut Thabeet.