• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Michael Beasley should be available soon

GameTime

We need a SF but he doesn't pass the Spurs filter.

I was shocked to see Beasley's career PER numbers the other day -- If I remember right, he started off at 17 and then went consistently down every single year until last season he was at 10 or so. Sort of the opposite of what you'd like to see in terms of player development.

Edited by vdunkndunk

I may be in the minority of people who actually like Beasley. HOWEVER, not on a team that just recently was able to get rid of Smoove. He is with Smoove-lite in my opinion (lacking defense, making up for it with a better jumper), and that just isn't what the Hawks need right now. I do believe that Beasley has a breakout year in his future, but I guarantee it will be with a team that isn't destined for a deep playoff run.

I predict he will be out of the league soon and playing overseas. he has played for 3 teams in 5 years. I wont be surprised if no one picks him up. He was arguably the worst player in the league last season that got consistent mins.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I predict he will be out of the league soon and playing overseas. he has played for 3 teams in 5 years. I wont be surprised if no one picks him up. He was arguably the worst player in the league last season that got consistent mins.

Cough ***Rivers**** Cough

I would not be surprised if your prediction comes true, though. Bad play + drug problems + attitude = negative value.

Not in a world where Austin Rivers existsBut the rest of your point stands
  • Like 1