• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm sorry but I have to point this out LMAO

Bonkers

• Moderators

I think he had a forehead implant. Hell as long as he can play. That camera angle was a little off i think.

I sure hope Antić can scrap. I think i'm going to like that guy. His quotes are awesome. What was the one the other day ' I will just do my best '.

• Like 1

I think he had a forehead implant. Hell as long as he can play. That camera angle was a little off i think.

I sure hope Antić can scrap. I think i'm going to like that guy. His quotes are awesome. What was the one the other day ' I will just do my best '.

A forehead implant LMAO

He's looking like Robocop

Posted Image

• Like 1

Yeah, he's up there in LeBron territory for sure, but unfortunately his head and natural hairline is shaped much more poorly. Opposing players and fans will have no shortage of alien jokes for him. It looks a little further back than when he was drafted. I know he wants his barber from Germany with him, but I don't think it really matters with a line like that. Just let it go, kid.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Yeah, he's up there in LeBron territory for sure, but unfortunately his head and natural hairline is shaped much more poorly. Opposing players and fans will have no shortage of alien jokes for him. It looks a little further back than when he was drafted. I know he wants his barber from Germany with him, but I don't think it really matters with a line like that. Just let it go, kid.

Yea that's the 1st thing I thought about

Lebron has some competition lol

So I'm watching the video about how the rooks are feeling about their 1st game and I noticed something Look man I like Dennis a lot but when that video started and I saw that hairline I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING lol. Man Dennis wow haha http://www.nba.com/hawks/video/2013/10/07/ROOKIESTALK1STGAMEmov-2612946/

You know you wrong for that but that is hella funny....I'm crying from laughing

Posted Image

This by far is the worst hairline in Basketball.

Rofl rofl - stop please, I'm work and holding in my laugh - about to have an anuerysm - that cannot be real - lolololol.

Posted Image

Aint got nothing on that Florida player a few years back lol

I can't think of the last time I had a good laugh at some hair issues - all these are bust a gut funny. But this one deserves the Cris and Ice ........

Posted Image

It's fascinating to me that men are so interested in other men's hairlines.

Well I'm the exception - so I can and will be interested. Lol.He just needs to go the bald route.