• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All in for trading Jeff Teague if he doesn't....

JTB

-show aggressiveness every game-put this team on his back when need be-drop atleast 20 points-avg. atleast 8 assist-defend the pick and roll-show leadership-be the voice of our team-somewhere in the running of the top 5 most improved players in the league.-take a huge step further in the playoffs-just go into flat out BEAST MODE this year As fan I'm expecting these things from Teague plus more! This is his chance and his opportunity to take over the hawks franchise....what else could he possibly ask for?...there's no gurantee he will get a opportunity to be "the man" somewhere else. I hope he's ready for the responsibility he will have this season.Go Hawks!....more importantly impress us Teague!

I agree with him needing to improve his mentality and consistency but averaging 20 and 8 is very unrealistic, that is chris paul/ derrick rose type numbers. Remember this guy is only making 8 mil a year.

He will never be a the vocal leader/alpha dog you want him to be. You are either born with it or not. In one interview over the summer I remember him saying how he isnt comfortable being vocal..... A point guard that doesnt like being vocal should tell you something which is why I dont want him as the PG of the future

Lebron and Rose are the only players to recently average over 20ppg and 6apg, I like Teague, but it's unrealistic to expect him to join that duo.

I'm a stickler for stats, but my boys Russell and Kobe diasgree.

Edited by ATLHawks3

• Premium Member

Here's the review.

Teague can't be traded without his consent.

Your demands are far to overreaching.

PG who is not vocal... Andre Miller anybody.

Most importantly... It's not time to drink the D-NIce Koolaid.

Dennis has been good in Summer League... However, haven't done much otherwise. It would be foolish to trade Teague just because.

I would trade anyone on this roster outside of Horford and German chocolate. I just want picks for 2014 and to be able to acquire assets to pull a "harden trade" in a year or so.

I would trade anyone on this roster outside of Horford and German chocolate. I just want picks for 2014 and to be able to acquire assets to pull a "harden trade" in a year or so.

Agreed and I agree with others who said those expectations that the OP is too much for most PG's in the NBA.

• Premium Member

Dream Scenerio yes?

I would trade anybody on this roster to get better... including German Chocolate and Horford. However, we have to rightly define getting better and We have to realize that we're not living on potential. Didn't we learn anything from Marvin?

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the brush."

If JT does not suddenly become a super star PG, then we should trade him.

Really?

Trade him for some college kid who will be in next summer's draft? And you

believe this draft pick will be that good? That much superior to JT?

Remember. in order to give up one of the top draft picks, the team with that

pick must be one of the worst teams in the NBA, record wise. And, they must

continue to have that bad record until the end of the season.

JT would have to agree to this trade. Leave his home team where he knows

his buddies who he has played with, gone to the playoffs with and now must go

to this down trodden team.

We now have two point guards, JT and Dennis the Menance. With JT gone, that

will mean he will be replaced with who? Ivey or Mack? And this makes us a better

team because we're getting this college kid next summer who has never played in

the NBA.

Draft picks are wonderful. Some turn into super stars and some do not. We know

some prime examples of Hawks who, although drafted high, never reached that

super star status.

Posted Image

• Like 1