• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jalen/Simmons ranks J Brick a top 10 forward & Pistons 12th best team

ATLscrubLove

They really think Detroit will be able to run Drummond, Monroe, Smoove in the front court in crunch time... They also said J Brick is a top 10 forward at SF or PF. Did these idiots ever watch a Hawks game the previous 9 years? Sure he filled up the stat sheet, but let's be real. These dudes are sipping on some koolaid saying the Pistons are the 12th best team in the league. This is laughable.

This team intrigues me. They have a good potential starting lineup. It depends on what they get out of there bench. If they put Stuckey on the bench and he produces, they are a bench big and wing away from having a nice 8 man rotation and being a tough out in the playoffs

• Admin

They have talent but a terrible setup and way too much redundancy...I just don't see good chemistry there. Chemistry is one of the most important parts of a success of a team.The way it is setup is for SMith to take a lot of jumpers and Monroe and Drummand will get in each others way.Monroe will be gone by all star break is my prediction for a SF and or other assets. He is pretty good but his defense is horrible and they seem to be really high on Drummond. They didn't even pick up Monroe's option.Jennings will be jacking it up too so it should be interesting.

Throughout the preseason they haven't been playing Billups much or Jennings (out with impacted wisdom tooth) and they have been much more competitive than the Hawks.

This forum poster has absolutely no credibility due to his Smith hate.

Drummond/Monroe/Smith > Horford/Millsap/(Korver or Carroll) in almost every category.

Defensively, Detroit will be stout and that will keep you in every game.

They really think Detroit will be able to run Drummond, Monroe, Smoove in the front court in crunch time... They also said J Brick is a top 10 forward at SF or PF. Did these idiots ever watch a Hawks game the previous 9 years? Sure he filled up the stat sheet, but let's be real. These dudes are sipping on some koolaid saying the Pistons are the 12th best team in the league. This is laughable.

Jalen Rose - Career seasons in the NBA - 13. Career NBA games played - 923. Career points scored, 13320. Career FG% .443.

ATLscrubLove - Career NBA stats...0.

Whose opinion is laughable?

• Like 2

Jalen Rose - Career seasons in the NBA - 13. Career NBA games played - 923. Career points scored, 13320. Career FG% .443.

ATLscrubLove - Career NBA stats...0.

Whose opinion is laughable?

Jalen also said that Michael Jordan will suit up to play a game with the Bobcats this season.

I don't know how the Pistons will fare this season; there's a lot of talent but there are a lot of other issues that make me question their ability to get a lot of W's consistently. But Simmons was right about one thing - this does seem like a team that could get me sucked into watching some games: a lot potential for "Wow Factor" and/or "Oh My God Factor."