• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jalen/Simmons ranks J Brick a top 10 forward & Pistons 12th best team

ATLscrubLove

Jalen Rose - Career seasons in the NBA - 13. Career NBA games played - 923. Career points scored, 13320. Career FG% .443.

ATLscrubLove - Career NBA stats...0.

Whose opinion is laughable?

Jalen just expresses his opinions, Bill Simmons is the one that came up with the team rankings... Last time I checked his career stats are -200.

Throughout the preseason they haven't been playing Billups much or Jennings (out with impacted wisdom tooth) and they have been much more competitive than the Hawks.

This forum poster has absolutely no credibility due to his Smith hate.

Drummond/Monroe/Smith > Horford/Millsap/(Korver or Carroll) in almost every category.

Defensively, Detroit will be stout and that will keep you in every game.

They could be tough defensively as you have said, as they have long and athletic front court...

For some reason, I have a feeling that Pistons will have a good year and reach Playoffs. Plus, they have some dark horse players that could turn into very good rotation players and give them more depth...

They could be tough defensively as you have said, as they have long and athletic front court...

For some reason, I have a feeling that Pistons will have a good year and reach Playoffs. Plus, they have some dark horse players that could turn into very good rotation players and give them more depth...

I also consider that Drummond/Monroe are one year older. They were 20 and 22 last year. 21/23 makes a difference, from body to saavy.

I think Atlanta will miss Josh Smith this year. He was a kind of player that you can give the ball to in any type of situation and who is very versatile in what he can do with it. Yes Josh Smith overplays and made to many shots, but he also drew defenders on him and is a great passer creating an easier game for his team-mates. When you look at Atlanta today you clearly see a lack of go-to-guys and the type of situation that they create. Atlanta needs to come up with some delicate team-ball combined with lots of hustle and a Carrol and Teague stepping up or otherwise it will be a very bad year.

I think its kind of sad that a long-time achieved player like Josh Smith gets so much hate from many of his fans.

Detroit will make the playoffs IMO solely on the strength of their defense, but I don't think they'll be better than us. They're young, can't shoot and their bench looks mediocre at best to me. Their offense should be bottom of the league bad. If Monroe learns to shoot that would help them a lot, because Drummond is a ways away from a jump shot and we know it ain't happening with Smoove.

Watching the Hawks, game after game, as we here have done for years,

we noticed that, especially in the last few years, teams would leave Josh

open for those long shots. We know why.

He can make those shots. We have all witnessed this. I noticed in one

box score recently, Josh went 2-3 from the three! Are we surprised? No.

We know he can be hot or cold.

Josh is a super athletic player. I don't think any of us here would put up

much of an argument about this. He has the ability to make some great

passes. We've all witnessed this, too.

Yet, for all his good points, Josh has more than his share of faults. He is

not the great player that some casual fan might believe. Look at his highlight

films and watch as he defines "The Highlight Factory" with what he does.

All us Hawk fans loved Josh for the great things he did while he was here

and we sure didn't like some of the bad / terrible things that we know he

was responsible for.

The Pistons fans will learn to have a love / hate relationship with Josh just

as we all did.

I'm sure most of us will watch this to see how it all works out. I know I will.

Detroit will win some games, thanks to Josh. Also, they will lose some games,

thanks to Josh. Depends on whether they get the good Josh or the bad Josh

for that particular game.

Posted Image

Sounds Familiar?

1. Josh Smith is such a terrible shooter, hes just awful

2. back to back airballs from josh smith

3. oh Josh smh

4. Josh & these jumpers man lolIf he keeps this chucking up in the regular season he may break some NBA records for lowest shooting % from a SF

5. That Josh Smith play alone makes Cheeks incompetent in my eyes. Disgusting.

6. Nearly every Josh jumper tonight should have gone to Monroe in the post.

And then there is this:

1. I have to give Smith a lot of credit, aside from that last shot, for the way he played during that comeback. He was huge for us on both ends of the floor and was the one who sparked that comeback.

2. Down by 1 with less than a minute to go, he designs a play Josh Smith chucking an early 3 point shot.

And then there are some already wanting to trade him:

Even if at the end of the year most of us are right & Josh (a low IQ pf who cant shoot) doesnt fit we shop Josh not Monroe.

This is all too familiar....Good luck Detroit!!!

See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1278600&start=105#sthash.s2Z2TFQ4.dpuf

Sounds Familiar?

1. Josh Smith is such a terrible shooter, hes just awful

2. back to back airballs from josh smith

3. oh Josh smh

4. Josh & these jumpers man lolIf he keeps this chucking up in the regular season he may break some NBA records for lowest shooting % from a SF

5. That Josh Smith play alone makes Cheeks incompetent in my eyes. Disgusting.

6. Nearly every Josh jumper tonight should have gone to Monroe in the post.

And then there is this:

1. I have to give Smith a lot of credit, aside from that last shot, for the way he played during that comeback. He was huge for us on both ends of the floor and was the one who sparked that comeback.

2. Down by 1 with less than a minute to go, he designs a play Josh Smith chucking an early 3 point shot.

And then there are some already wanting to trade him:

Even if at the end of the year most of us are right & Josh (a low IQ pf who cant shoot) doesnt fit we shop Josh not Monroe.

This is all too familiar....Good luck Detroit!!!

See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1278600&start=105#sthash.s2Z2TFQ4.dpuf

Posted Image

LMAOOOO I'm sooo glad we got rid of that virus

All of that is very familiar Jaybird

• Moderators

That Josh Smith play alone makes Cheeks incompetent in my eyes. Disgusting.

Man how many times have we heard that. You think LD and Woody had their hands tied. Just think of Cheeks when Josh is the big money FA acquisition that the GM thinks is the missing puzzle piece.

I ain't gonna hate no more. Detroit will get to enjoy some things :

Posted Image