• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Knicks espn Wednesday

Has anyone seen the espn promo/commercial for the Wednesday night double header? They highlight the Knicks, the Thunder, and the Clippers, talking about each one of those teams but they don't mention us. Then it says Knicks/Hawks Thunder/Clippers Wednesday night double header..... R U F*CKING KIDDING ME ESPN?....I don't know why I get upset anymore, I really don't. I HATE YOU ESPN, I HOPE YOU FAIL AND DON'T EXIST IN 10 years.

Just saw the commercial. I'm waiting for someone other than Roddy White to call out the pathetic coverage and total disregard of Atlanta/ Cobb County sports. Like after we trash NY, Al waking away from the post game interview and leaving Broussard there looking silly.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

I wish I felt that optimistic, but the Hawks could play Vanderbilt and lose so long as it was aired on ESPN. Seriously, how bad is our record on nationally televised games? I don't recall seeing one win in the past 5 years.

Well, we beat the Nuggets last year. Hopefully we'll stomp the Knicks, they're in about as terrible a place as a team can be.

• Like 1

I wish I felt that optimistic, but the Hawks could play Vanderbilt and lose so long as it was aired on ESPN. Seriously, how bad is our record on nationally televised games? I don't recall seeing one win in the past 5 years.

Different team. Different Coach. Different mentality.

The Knicks have never scared me...well not in a long time. Last time they scared me was 99 with Spree and Camby. Before that, prolly 94, but it's been a looooong time. They are just like a big furry harmless dog. Bark no bite.

• Moderators

I know the comments feel insulting, but didn't the Knicks beat the Hawks in every game they played last year?

Knicks were 3-0, albeit not by enough margins (average 99.7-92.7) for owners to run their yap guaranteeing anything. Spike, maybe...

~lw3

Just saw the commercial. I'm waiting for someone other than Roddy White to call out the pathetic coverage and total disregard of Atlanta/ Cobb County sports. Like after we trash NY, Al waking away from the post game interview and leaving Broussard there looking silly.

I wish Al did say "Fucc u and ur sources" to him lol

The Braves are dead to me. Go Hawks, Falcons, and Dream!

• Like 1

What Knick Fans are saying:

Should be an easy win and a way for Melo to talk to Hortford about coming to NYK in a couple seasons.

Then there is this:

Game doesn't look too good for us. We beat ATL last year primarily due to Josh Smith being an idiot. Now he's gone, the team's smarter, and Teague will murder us just to say f u to Woody for benching him his rookie year
I don't see the Knicks winning. They have a better chance against the Rockets, since their frontcourt isn't as versatile as Horford and Milsap. I'm fully prepared to see Teague and Schröder kill this team
I can see Teague shooting 11/14 or Korver going 8/10 from 3

Knicks love giving 3 point shooters wide open looks
Watch out for that Mike Scott guy, kid can ball. Underrated young player
This hawks team is playing much different than years past with Josh smith. They run a lot of ball movement and move without the ball. They currently lead the league in assists and teague I think is second in assists. Weakness is their perimeter defense. Teague milsap and horford is there offense. Also Cartier martin has been a nice find for them as well as mike Scott. Also Schröder good passing instincts for a point guard. Will be a harder game than most think