• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It looks like the Hawks will play the Heat on NBATV on Tues

Plainview1981

I agree, with the Bud system it's very difficult for us to get killed by 20 or 25, not saying its impossible but much harder. Plus the Heat haven't been playing all that great. I think we can steal one down there. GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Premium Member

What macdaddy said. NBATV will just take one of the feeds (probably the Heats) and show it to the rest of the country. Last year League Pass would always give you the home announcers unless it was against the Heat. I had to listen to their annoying guys 4 times last year. Every time they make a three one of their guys says "kaboom!". So make sure you turn to your normal station!

Edited by cam1218
  • Like 1

Does any one really think that the Hawks have a snowball's chance in Atlanta in August

of coming away with a victory?

Remember, the King is @ home with a national TV audience watching. Not saying the

guys and gals in the striped shirts will be anything but completely un bias. Watch carefully.

The King charges down the court like a running back in the NFL, knocking everyone out

of his way. If you are unlucky enough to be in his direct path, this is a blocking foul and

he gets one of those "and one" attempts. It's impossible for him to draw a foul for a

charge. He just doesn't do stuff like that.

All this Bull Feathers doesn't keep me from hoping we win, cringing every time we miss a

free throw and giving a fist pump for every three we make, especially Korver's first one

of the night!

GO HAWKS!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Every Heat game is on national tv and they do lose a few. Early in the season i think things are more level but we'll see. Horford, Milsap, and even Ayón should be able to have big games but guarding Lebron and Wade will be a big problem. Hope Cartier and DMC are ready.

I always liked Chalmers and Cole as a 1-2 PG punch, and I heard Chalmers has improved a bit. The King is getting his. We have to close out on Ray and Battier, something I'm not too confident in judging by how we never defend the arc. Teague has to dominate with no shot blocking in there. I don't know who'll match up with Korver, but as a team they'll make sure he has 0 open looks. I hate to say it, but Heat by 10.

The Spurs system gets wins because teams are too lazy with all the movement; especially during the regular season.There is a reason San Antonio is still on pace for a 76% win season despite Timmy not playing well. I expect to see a really good game tomorrow. Spurs system is as close as kryptontite to LeBron as you're gonna get.

• Like 2