• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Real Talk poll/RT of the Day....

Diesel

Former Hawks  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

The question from the poll assumes that there are NO contract or cap concerns and no other player needs to leave the Hawks.... NO Trades.

What 1 Hawk player would you bring back to play with Bud? After you vote, please add discussion (Real Talk).

If there's somebody not listed, please add them in the discussion.

• Moderators

Was just bemoaning the other day (after a loss, of course, cuz that's just what Squawkers do!) that we don't have anybody capable of getting open for shots without going through multiple screens. Who better than the Crawsome One at producing offense off the dribble?

~lw3

How is a hypothetical hallucination, ignoring the reality of the salary cap, considered "real talk ?"

While we are in a dream world I will play along. I would say Joe Johnson b/c I believe Bud would make him like the Suns edition of Joe where he was more of floor spacer who played off the ball. The PG would still dominate the ball.

If he tries to be iso Joe then we ship him out of here. Since contracts don't matter, in this hallucination, someone would take him.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Joe Johnson spends more time dribbling than an infant with overactive saliva glands. No thanks!

Keep in mind I am assuming he buys into the system. I think he'd be a great piece to have in that case.

Chances: Not good, I know.

Keep in mind I am assuming he buys into the system. I think he'd be a great piece to have in that case.

Chances: Not good, I know.

I just don't trust Joe to be anything but ball dominant, at least on this team. Maybe you put him on the Spurs where he's got to bow down to Duncan and Parker and Manu and he'll fall in line, but there's nothing on this team that would force him to buy into the system and be a team player.

• Premium Member

How is a hypothetical hallucination, ignoring the reality of the salary cap, considered "real talk ?"

While we are in a dream world I will play along. I would say Joe Johnson b/c I believe Bud would make him like the Suns edition of Joe where he was more of floor spacer who played off the ball. The PG would still dominate the ball.

If he tries to be iso Joe then we ship him out of here. Since contracts don't matter, in this hallucination, someone would take him.

Because the realness of that talk was what did that player do on the COURT.. where it counted.

• Premium Member

I have to say... THE Crawford.

I don't think Joe would be a ball holder either. I just think Crawford gives us a scorer who can play OG and create for himself and others. I immediately see his game opening up the floor for Teague and Horf and Sap and Korver... Joe is a close second but I just believe the Crawford would pay off better.