• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Hedo Turkoglu

GrimeyKidd

• Admin

I approve this signing. A 6'10" small forward that can slash and hit 3's... Sign me up. We need some height on this team and Turks is 3" taller than our tallest wing player. Hell, he's taller than Sap and Horf.

C - Brand

PF - Sap

SF - Turks

SG - KK

PG - Teague

Not bad considering the injuries to Horf and DMC. Plus, Turks is an expiring contract.

I think it really is now ... A 6'10 small forward who USE to be able to slash and hit 3's.

• Like 1

I think it really is now ... A 6'10 small forward who USE to be able to slash and hit 3's.

He is an upgrade over Cartier if he can put the ball on the floor. And he has shown he can do that. Very good PNR ballhandler as well. Career 38% 3pt shooter. Our wing situation is awful. This is an upgrade if he comes.

You people who want Asik so bad should want this. He is the "Michael Jordan of Turkey" and Asik's idol.

• Premium Member

He is an upgrade over Cartier if he can put the ball on the floor. And he has shown he can do that. Very good PNR ballhandler as well. Career 38% 3pt shooter. Our wing situation is awful. This is an upgrade if he comes.

You people who want Asik so bad should want this. He is the "Michael Jordan of Turkey" and Asik's idol.

Not sure what Turk being Asik's idol will help us land Asik. Asik is at the mercy of trades, and has no say on where he will go. Is he a FA next year?

• Premium Member

What if Asik says he will only "heal" if he plays with Hedo?

He can say what he wants but it isn't up to him, I guarantee you Houston would rather have the guy rot at the end of the bench than give him away to a team because he made them do it. Additionally why would we want a guy who only wants to play on such terms?

May mean Korver will be traded?

More than likely it means we may cut one of Cartier Martin or Jared Cunningham.

You trying to say Andre Miller is fat enough to be a big who can dominate the paint? That's cold man!

Andre Miller can certainly box out....(cough cough)...we would need to call Bojangles and give them a heads up.