• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DeMarre Carroll Out Vs. Nets

GameTime

Without Carrol and Martin being released...it means two things...we are light with defense at the 3 and also could mean more minutes for Lou (ugh).

this also means we will be seeing shelvin mack at the SF again lol.

Who the hell are we going to put on joe johnson? Korver? Milsap? teague?

• Moderators

I hope Nun debuts in London. Really wanting to see what he has to offer. Haven't ever been this excited about a 10-day pick up.

Without Carrol and Martin being released...it means two things...we are light with defense at the 3 and also could mean more minutes for Lou (ugh).

Lou is expected to start and the only wing guy we have on this trip IS Korver, so I expect Nun to have some time in the first half... Bud will probably play Scott at 3 when PP isn't on the floor too. Lou on JJ though... Oh lawd... Could end up being a real test for Nun.

Posted Image

You think Lou or KK is a better option? KK has the height, but JJ would rip him apart and break his ankles. No way Nunnally starts - not enough experience with the team. Scott has the height and is pretty quick, would be much more menacing than KK, Lou, or a DLeague call up. I'm not sure what better option there is.

Fuuuuck man why can we not field a balanced roster these days. Antics absence hurt us against Memphis, and now we have no one to gaurd the perimeter players from BKN. Scott should have gotten the nod imo but seriously we are deficient on good size wing players. If Lou was playing well this would be a good idea as JJ doesnt want to chase him around the court all night but Lou cant hit from anywhere these days so it doesnt matter. On an international stage I just wanted us to show well but we are severally outmatched in this one on the perimeter