• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - HEAT

lethalweapon3

They aren't Heat fans.They are Georgia resident bandwagoners.Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

I understand what they are ,we have the same thing in Europe and it is dealt with with extreme prejudice,bandwagon fans are the most hated group of them all .But in the end it is simply a different sport culture.

Edited by RetroDetektiv

I understand what they are ,we have the same thing in Europe and it is dealt with with extreme prejudice .But it is simply a different culture and no reason to turn it into a Europe-USA flame war.

I don't think that's what Jmartvol was trying to do, simply stating that since you may not know due to probably never going to a game at Philips that the majority of basketball fans in Atlanta follow the superstars rather than the Hawks.

And yeah it's too bad we can't deal with fans of the other team in our building like that lol. We need someone to star the Peachtree Street Hooligans!

I don't think that's what Jmartvol was trying to do, simply stating that since you may not know due to probably never going to a game at Philips that the majority of basketball fans in Atlanta follow the superstars rather than the Hawks.

And yeah it's too bad we can't deal with fans of the other team in our building like that lol. We need someone to star the Peachtree Street Hooligans!

Fighting is not everything propaganda and fanaticism is much more effective at garnering fans and on a long term at that ,fighting most of the time gets you less supporters because average people don't want to be involved in fights .You just make everything in Atlanta about Hawks ,have basketball programs in every school and give kids hawk jerseys.Play tough basketball and the rest will take care of it self.There doesn't have to fighting to take care of the bandwagon fans there just needs to be an atmosphere where they would be ashamed to root for another team.

A good tradition is for the fans to sing a team song while the teams are being introduced.It is easy to organize,everyone can participate and it pumps up the crowd.

• Moderators

Flop, Flop, Fizz, Fizz...

~lw3

• Like 4