• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SUPER BOWL -

Gray Mule

Has to be one of THE MOST EMBARASSING GAME(S) PEYTON MANNING HAS EVER PLAYED.

5 head should show some dignity and retire.. After this , how can he walk on the field again?

• Moderators

Half-time show was the highlight for sure. (RHCP held up very well, IMO).

The one thing that I thought was interesting was that the absolute embarrassment from the Denver side of the field in every aspect of the game (snaps, punt returns, kickoff coverage, defense, offense, etc.) covered up what could have been a high point of controversy - the fact that the Seahawks held, tackled and hit the Denver receivers before they touched the ball on 70% of possessions. If this was a close game, the hands off approach from the refs would be really scrutizined, IMO. I couldn't believe some of the plays that went without a flag.

• Like 1

Did anyone else kinda lose a little respect for Mark Walberg when he showed up in the Transformers movie trailer?

Nah not after all the stuff I've heard him say over the Lone Survivor movie that made me get a lot of new respect for him. He's just a guy who's trying to get paid 99% of the time and I can't blame him for that.

Did anyone else kinda lose a little respect for Mark Walberg when he showed up in the Transformers movie trailer?

Why? Nice to have someone that was actually more than just a zygote when Transformers first came out. That and...uhm....did you see The Happening? I'd say that my respect can only increase after that debacle.

• Admin

Why? Nice to have someone that was actually more than just a zygote when Transformers first came out. That and...uhm....did you see The Happening? I'd say that my respect can only increase after that debacle.

Ha! I have to agree the Happening was one of the worst movies ever

• Moderators

That's a tough one as all but 2 of the shamalamadingdong's movies have been awful so there are many contenders among his movies alone for that designation.

Hard to think of someone who fell further from their debut than the fall from The Sixth Sense to the present. At least there were a couple of watchable movies to immediately follow (Unbreakable, Signs) but since his resume is a list of just terrible, terrible movies:

2004The Village

2006Lady in the Water

2008The Happening

2010The Last Airbender

2013After Earth

The saddest part is that now it seems that everything was Peyton's fault while Seahawks were able to scord even in a kickoff return. Denver's defense was horrible, and in the offense they played against an incredible defense, but they didn't seem to have a plan. I'm not saying he didn't play bad, but his teammates were awful too. I would be very embarassed if I am John Fox.
Peyton will return, he has broken some records this year and he loves football. There is no reason why, if healthy, he doesn't return.

The real SB was the NFC championship.

I hope I will see the Falcons there next year!

• Like 1

• Moderators

John Fox not going for it on 4th and 11 from the 38 (or whatever the exact yardage) was the absolute "we quit" signal of the game. That was indefensible. I was maliciously happy when one play later Lynch ripped an 18 yard gain so that Seattle was close to where they would have been had Denver failed to convert.

• Like 1