• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's February, deadline's coming up...

ATLnightwing

Just get evan turner pleaseJust get evan turner please

We do not need Turner , DMC is the superior player , and Hawes is as soft as cottoncandy..If you guys wanna trade just for the sake of trading , how about a trade that will make the team better?Afflalo , Asik , any guard with high potential , or a paint defendin Center.. Geeze all this hoopla over players that Will not improve our situation is mind boggling!
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Philly won't extend Turner so I would guess we could have him for cheap. I'd do it for (Jenkins + 1st round pick)

Now Monroe is a different animal. Probably (Bebe + 1st + filler), but I'm not sure I'd go for it.

I'm for taking both Turner and Hawes. (Brand + Lou + Jenkins + 2014 1st) works.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=kfqyk5l

Thad hasn't played a single minute at SF this year and at PF he's got a NET PER of -1.1.  He can put up some nice stats but he's just a stats guy, not a difference maker. 

Really? Didn't realize that. He plays like a SF.

I think Bud could get more out of Thad in our system though. The sixers are a bad team and coached not so good.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of feels the same. Thaddeus is still young (no pun) and very athletic. I mean look how Elton is playing this season. The Sixers are a tough team to gauge talent on because the organization is kind of in shambles right now. Edited by Ruckus
  • Like 1

Really? Didn't realize that. He plays like a SF.

I kind of feels the same. Thaddeus is still young (no pun) and very athletic. I mean look how Elton is playing this season. The Sixers are a tough team to gauge talent on because the organization is kind of in shambles right now.

Yep I think he could probably play SF as well but he doesn't seem to play a whole lot of fundamental defense. If we could get him for Lou + salary filler then I'd be all for giving him a shot in our system. Since he's got 2 more years and 19 million owed to him I don't think I'd give up anything more than that though.

Yep I think he could probably play SF as well but he doesn't seem to play a whole lot of fundamental defense.  If we could get him for Lou + salary filler then I'd be all for giving him a shot in our system.  Since he's got 2 more years and 19 million owed to him I don't think I'd give up anything more than that though. 

True. I'm def with you there. Not up for giving up any major assets but will be first in line for a fire sale.