• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pittman released - Presumably to make room for the Monstar Mike Muscala

Admin

Mike will have to adjust. The great thing about Europe is it put him in a good place to develop and build as a pro but this might be too soon for the NBA for him. I hope he has his ups and downs, show potential and help us lose a lot more games.

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 1

Unless he's night and day different player than the summer league we'll be lucky to get 4-6 points and 5 rebounds or so off the bench from him. He's not terribly athletic or quick and he won't block shots or defend all that well. He can space the floor a bit with his shot though. I am excited to see him but he's firmly 10-12th on the roster bench guy than anything.

You know I think he could potentially be the next Brad Miller but he's not there yet like Dennis but he's further along at this point than Dennis.

Sweet another big who can't score down in the paint. Kid is gonna get owned on the defensive end too.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderators

Ok let's see what muscular Muscala's got for us.

I'm ready to see that muscly man bang in the paint with other muscly men too... Posted Imagelol But I do have a good feeling about Muscala. I think he'll start out as our backup center for a few seasons, but then become our starter. He fits our style of play... Stretches the floor and can play inside. Just needs to beef up, but he is only 22 so strength will come. He looks like his ceiling is a taller Kevin Love, but I think that is also optimistic.

Sweet another big who can't score down in the paint. Kid is gonna get owned on the defensive end too.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a solid game in the paint

• Premium Member

I'm ready to see that muscly man bang in the paint with other muscly men too... :giverose:lol But I do have a good feeling about Muscala. I think he'll start out as our backup center for a few seasons, but then become our starter. He fits our style of play... Stretches the floor and can play inside. Just needs to beef up, but he is only 22 so strength will come. He looks like his ceiling is a taller Kevin Love, but I think that is also optimistic.

If he turns out to be Spencer Hawes I would be ecstatic
  • Like 2

..The 6-foot-11, 230-pounder had averages of 14.6 points (seventh in the ACB) on .546 shooting, a league-leading 7.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 26.3 minutes per game through 20 games. He shot .871 from the free throw line and ranked sixth in the league (17.0) in Performance Index Rating, a Euroleague basketball statistic similar to the NBA’s PER. NBA.com

That sounds kind of odd...how could a player lead the league in rebounding with 7.8?

7.8 wouldn't even get you on the top 30 chart in the NBA.

Edited by DJlaysitup

the NBA games have 20% more playing time then FIBA games, also the offense is much more controled and therefore slower. I believe we are noting more rebounds as team effort, instead of putting it to a concrete player.Double figures in Rebounding are quite rare over here, and betwen 8-9 rebounds for the top performer are quite normal.