• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We cannot trade REEF or TERRY

cyman3

Terry is the ONLY player on our team that plays with INTENSE ENERGY day in and day out... i didnt look at the box scores yet, but how many REBOUNDS did he get?

hes always running around... never staying still at one spot... his shooting is good enuf to get him in the ALLSTAR 3PT CONTEST (imo).

As for Reef... in the halfcourt, hes our best weapon hands down. most consistant as well... Theo, while i love his D, should be 5th option on OFFENSE.

im tellin u guys... once we play with REEF startin hot... we should win more games than not

one on one D... i admit, hes not there...

but as a team... he plays defense like Iverson... goes in the passing lanes and steals passes.

in this league there arent many OUTSTANDING PGs... so terry will hold his own against most of the pgs... like Kevin Ollie (lol)

but yes, until the hawks win some games back to back... this 1 game doesnt mean a thing...

I think the reason this team can't put together 5-6 games in a row where they play consistently well is because they don't consistently run the offense through Shareef Abdur-Rahim. When this team feeds Reef the ball, good things happen. It seems like the only do that when they feel they absolutely have to though. This team has yet to lose a game that Reef has scored 20 points in. The coaching staff needs to wake up and smell the coffee on this issue. Feed Reef the ball in the post.

• Premium Member

If Reef becomes something that the opposite team has to plan against, then GOOD... However, if we stop Reef in the gameplan because of what Boozer Might do, we are stupid...

I've seen Reef go toe to toe with Duncan and I have seen him totally dominate Ben Wallace, Amare Stoudamire, PJ Brown, and Pau Gasol...

I don't think Boozer is much of a prooblem one on one..

when Reef is workin on his postin game... he can go TOE-TO-TOE with Webber/Duncan.

he just doesnt do it at a consistant basis like Duncan... plus Duncan has strengths in other aspects that Reef doesnt have (defense for example)... but on the offensive end, Reef is capable of scorin on anyone

Hots,

You are just being pig-headed and ignorant for the sake of being pig-headed aren't you?

Reef has a bad game, where he doesn't get the ball and is not established and you point to it.

LISTEN to what people are saying. You are SO [censored] busy looking for a way to berate and downplay the Hawks that you don't ever listen.

We are saying if you give the ball to Reef in his best position, he can score on ANYONE. He has played Kenyon before and done quite well. But, of course, it is because Kenyon didn't take him serious.

Against MOST teams this year, we have went away from Reef, put Reef on the outside and got in a DEEP hole. By then Reef is OUT of the game. What could he do, run over to mid-court, grab the ball from Terry/Glover and chunk up shots? You have to be put IN the offense unless you are a dribbling gaurd.

This is simple basketball... a concept that is completely foreign to you.

Play.

• 2 weeks later...