NFL Free Agency

If Mack or Clowney drops to #6, you have to take them. I'm pretty sure Mack will be an impact player for years to come. Read a scouting report on him and its been said he's already got pro-level technique and could play both schemes. Although, I wouldn't be mad at Matthews, Robinson, or Lewan either.

Edited by EazyRoc

My first choice is still Robinson...especially after the moves yesterday. We made out defense WAY better yesterday with those 2 guys, they will free up other guys to just react and make plays so I don't think we just have to go Mack or Clowney with the first pick. I mean I wouldn't be mad at the choice but I would love to be able to get Robinson and make our line a real strength. We could get guys in the 2nd or 3rd rounds to be a rusher off the edge in a 3-4 base like Van Noy or Dee ford or Trent Murphy maybe, and theres way more guys to get in the later rounds. Point is to me we can get guys later to be productive for us after the moves from yesterday but we won't be able to get a guy like Robinson or Matthews in the later rounds. There's really no way to mess this pick up so I'll be cool with whatever but still hoping for certain guys.

Well the Broncos are having themselves one hell of an offseason so far. They just sign Ware to 3yrs/$30M deal.

Yeah I don't see where they're coming up for the money for all of these contracts with Manning having a huge contract already.

Not much to add, you guys are very knowledgeable and have informed those with questions awesomely. Keep up the good work. I will say that the draft has a fog on it still. We could go for the Mack to fill the pass rushing lb need or go OT. I think we take a safety in the 2nd although Rafael Bush is being mentioned for us since the Saints signed Byrd. He has a tender with no pick protections.

Does all the talk of a LB signal a relationship on the rocks between the Falcons and Spoon?

Naw, I would say that he's at least safe for this year. I'm predicting much more of a 3-4 look this year especially after the moves we made the other day and in that base spoon would more than likely move inside and play next to worrilow with guys like biermann and mass and maponga on the outside but we need a real pass rushing threat on the outside and also more depth at that spot. That's where all of the talk for a lb is coming from.

Great get by the Falcons here... at least depending on the contract terms it seems it should be.

Asamoah will show to be the biggest FA pickup for the Falcons. I hope they use that 6th pick on another O-liner. Baker needs to be a reserve.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd much rather get Mack if he's there. If Mack and Clowney are gone then an OT is good , but a pass rusher is more important than OL this year IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk