Has ferry made you regret the Johnson trade with the way the season is going?

JTB

No.. not at all. I followed Deron's lead...

Everybody believed that Deron was going to Dallas. IN fact, the first rendition of the Joe trade was conditional upon Deron resigning with the Nets (if I'm not mistaken). So without Joe, The Money didn't seem to have an effect on DW. Remember, DW just finished a HORRIBLE season with the Nets. Now maybe Deron is lying and it was all about the money for him... and that's possible... but ask yourself, how many superstar players want to take big money to play for a losing team who is not serious about winning?

How to appear to build a solid internet argument: Use non-quantifiable/ambiguous terms.

"Superstar"

"Everybody"

"Maybe"

"Possible"

"Big Money"

"Serious"

Words that look like you're making an argument, but in the end, it is still guess work and buzz words. Empty.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

How to appear to build a solid internet argument: Use non-quantifiable/ambiguous terms.

"Superstar"

"Everybody"

"Maybe"

"Possible"

"Big Money"

"Serious"

Words that look like you're making an argument, but in the end, it is still guess work and buzz words. Empty.

Superstar.... Deron's been an Olympic Gold Medalist. One the Allstar team every year he was injured. 2 time All NBA 2nd teamer. (Guard spots dominated by Paul and Wade). I think that's a little less ambiguous right.

Everybody.... you got me there. I meant... Most credible basketball experts.

Big Money.... He's getting the 6th most highest paid player. less ambiguous right?

Other words are words that everybody uses so yeah.. you got me there too... but that's pointless. If you don't get my intent, I can't make much suggestion.

• Like 1