• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

These are the Hawks I am expecting

NBASupes

Greatly outmatched talent wise.

Live and die by the three like usual.

Lou Williams being a nuisance as a PG.

Little resistance in the post outside of double teams. Bench being inconsistent as heck like in the regular season. Not to mention they put George on Jeff and that was the end of his chapter. Jeff is a good player and a solid PG but expecting what happened in Game 1 to happen in Game 2 is delusional at best. Jeff has been a solid PG all year with some really good moments and some really bad ones. He's a good player and a solid PG. We need to trade him for Kyrie Irving. I don't think Kyrie is that good of a PG but he's a great player in general and with the right trades, it would give us the caproom to land Melo or Lebron in FA which is a possibly with Coach Bud's system and Kyrie on board.

Edited by nbasupes40retired
  • Like 1

No star player is going to come to ATL. Nothing will change that, let that idea go because it ain't happening.

Until a star comes to Atlanta, it's going be the same s**t, different season. I can't wait to see Coach Bud lead a random team in the NBA title not named the Hawks with a star player or two.

Greatly outmatched talent wise.

Live and die by the three like usual.

Lou Williams being a nuisance as a PG.

Little resistance in the post outside of double teams. Bench being inconsistent as heck like in the regular season. Not to mention they put George on Jeff and that was the end of his chapter. Jeff is a good player and a solid PG but expecting what happened in Game 1 to happen in Game 2 is delusional at best. Jeff has been a solid PG all year with some really good moments and some really bad ones. He's a good player and a solid PG. We need to trade him for Kyrie Irving. I don't think Kyrie is that good of a PG but he's a great player in general and with the right trades, it would give us the caproom to land Melo or Lebron in FA which is a possibly with Coach Bud's system and Kyrie on board.

F you buddy if you ARE indeed correct does that make you feel like a winner?

It's playoff time LETS GO HAWKS!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This is not the right time for a topic like this. I appreciate where supes is coming from but let's be honest: any game in this series that we either win or at least lose a close game makes the team look better.

• Like 1

F you buddy if you ARE indeed correct does that make you feel like a winner?

It's playoff time LETS GO HAWKS!

I want the Hawks to be a winner. Me being right is wack for this team. I want to be right about winning titles and contending. This shit is so old to me. Every year, disappointment.

• Like 1

They are a joke as a franchise. Have no business being in the playoffs. Accidentally won game 1. They will lose the next three in a two by a total of 75 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Moderators

Rusty - Knock off the personal insults or you will be taking a vacation from the Squawk. This goes for everyone else. If you don't like a poster or topic, ignore it or engage more civilly.

• Like 1

I can understand that we are a passionate fan base and we want to win that one but the odds was against us from the start. We all need to remind ourselves that most of the Hawks are brand new into the playoffs and they will make mistakes, same with Coach Bud since he still a Rookie HC (First time as the true main man) and he will make his mistakes but he will learn from them.

But here is one thing that everybody keep forgetting, that Pacers use up alot of energy trying to pump themselves up and that will wear them down. In fact for the beginning of the fourth quarter that they still have some of the Starting lineup playing while we sit everybody down. If this series goes seven then I don't that the Pacers would have enough energy to win. Keep reminding ourselves that we are playing with house money.

• Like 2

I think Bud probably noticed the bump up in Pacers energy in the 3rd and deemed it not worth the fight to overwork his players. That Pacers team looked desperate. I think we'll see the next couple games whether the rest pays off but I'm trying to think big picture here and give Bud the benefit of the doubt for now.

I'd rather us lose that game than tire out Teague/Millsap in what I think would've been a tough game for us to win. Now let's see what we got at home, Go Hawks!

"These are the Hawks I am expecting." I'm so surprised. Maybe you'll get to see them again before we take the series.