• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

These are the Hawks I am expecting

NBASupes

• Moderators

Where ya at Supes? :)

be nice sult, we're all hawks fans here

Being a fan of a team is like being in a relationship: You may not agree with everything they do and you may get tired of their shit, but you support them no matter what without question. I really think there are some posters that just don't know how to do anything but complain and be down on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty - Knock off the personal insults or you will be taking a vacation from the Squawk. This goes for everyone else. If you don't like a poster or topic, ignore it or engage more civilly.

Agreed, agreed, agreed

• Premium Member

They are a joke as a franchise. Have no business being in the playoffs. Accidentally won game 1. They will lose the next three in a two by a total of 75 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jester.gif

There's a couple guys looking pretty silly right now...

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Guys, remember this is Hawkland, even things that seem to be in pocket always get out. One game at a time.

That said, I'm pumped by the win in G3. I was at first convinced we'd win the game, then at tipoff I thought we'd loose by 20, and now the win. Such is life of a Hawks fan. Taking G4 will be a huge, huge lift for us. Go Hawks!

• Premium Member

It's just people act like we have already lost without even stepping on the court. It's OK to be pessimistic, but being bold and saying this team will lose by (how many? 75 combined?) to the Pacers with the next two games at home... It's sad.

We didn't win yet, but we also didn't lose.

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1