• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pacers "blow out" Hawks by 16. Hawks "hang on" by 13

Admin

I laughed when I saw that too...

I remember when it got so bad that I stopped visiting ESPN altogether. I probably need to do it again.

It's not just ESPN it's anything you read on the Team Stream app from Bleacher Report and that links to multiple reputable sources, which I actually really like, but it's crazy how skewed it is against Atlanta.

It's all good I kinda knew that would happen and it will happen again once we win unless we blow them out by 20 next game. All that matters is the win at the end but the media need something to make an excuse for the pacers or to make them look better.

• Like 1

If the Hawks take the Pacers in 5 games it will still be about how the Pacers folded. No matter here, it is great motivation for the team. For whatever reason that "disrespect" card has some currency in locker rooms. Thus, I say pile it on media so the Hawks can "shock the world"!

I'm officially done with ESPN, and I'll be better for it.

First, I was disappointed in Legs, all he could talk about we're how uninspired the Pacers are. I really expected him to see the matchup problems that are built in and fully taken advantage of by us. Antonio Davis came on, he can barely speak, and is also a Pacer homer, so I could care less about his analysis. But you would think Bruce Bowen (who's also awful, but still), who won 3 rings with Coach Bud, would mention his name at least once. He mentioned "the 8 seed" twice in 5 minutes of talking time. If its not a live game telecast, f&@k em.

I'm sure former Spur Brent Barry will give us our due on NBATV.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

I made the mistake of turning them on this morning to hear them talk Hawks/Pacers: 1st 3 plays PG turnover, PG offensive foul, Hibby fumbling ball out if bounds.

I switched to NBA TV.

In interviews, many of the Indiana players have said,

"We just need to increase our intensity and we will be fine."

REALLY? That's all it takes? If so, why didn't they have "it"

in game three?

• Like 1

• Moderators

I can proudly say that I am 3 years sober from ESPN addiction. f*** 'em and the rest of those Skip Bayless clones. All those puppets do is dance to beat of their bosses drum and regurgitate what the teleprompter tells them. They are nothing but a bunch of soulless imbeciles without an actual opinion whoring themselves for ratings. ESPN presently is on par with TMZ and Disney must use company-wide writers cause most of their reports come off as a Disney fairy tale. Report anything to get ratings. "OMG, LEBRON JUST TOOK A SHIT!!! What will he do next!" Is that really a better story than talking 2 minutes on what the Hawks are doing against the Pacers? I still go back to what Mark Cuban said about ESPN. :rant over:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 3

I have to disagree with the emotions towards espn for the wording. I'm not always a fan of espn by any means. But the fact is that the game was pretty close at one point in the fourth quarter. So saying we held on to win is hardly controversial. And let's be honest here, we haven't been getting any real respect for a long time and much of it is rooted in our often embarrasing attendance. Until we make people feel foolish for disregarding us, we are going to fight that battle in the national media. It's nothing new and shouldn't be surprising we aren't written about with glowing admiration.