• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 6....

Diesel

Would be 3rd season in a row that Dwight watched from home as the Hawks played on in the postseason. Albeit only for a few games last year...

• Premium Member

I second that!

And third. I have really come to dislike Howard over the past couple of years. I don't want to see him in a Hawks uniform....ever. I sincerely hope that when he hits the tail end of his career that we snub him if we are contenders. I don't care how badly we have a need. I will write a hand-written letter to the Hawks front office asking them to ignore that clown the way he has ignored his city.

• Like 4

Wow, ticket prices have sky rocketed. Cheapest I've seen $51.26 in 300 section on Hawks.com. Stubhub is worse.

The 400 section cheapest is $59.00

I'm guessing this means it's a sellout right? They better be giving every fan a tee shirt for a white out or a red out. HAWKS FANS MAKE SOME NOOOIIIISSSEE!!!

Yeah, this is the problem with Q-Cue.

The economics here makes sense, if the only thing you are selling is ONE basketball game. But the Hawks aren't selling just one basketball game, they are selling fandom to the city. They need to account for creating an atmosphere of intense fans. They price out a lot of people doing this...but then again since Stubhub and Ticketmaster allow for resale of tickets this is inevitably going to be the price. So it is a little hard to get angry at the team for this.

I'm completely ok with it. It deters bandwagonners IMO. I bought game 4 and game 6 tix at the beginning of the series not caring about what the score in the series was going to be (couldn't go to game 3), and the tix were cheap. The price spike shows their aren't many tix left and that's a good thing I think.

I just got mine for $135 each in section 211. Another trip from TN.

@Vol4ever Enjoy the game.

Wow - wish I could afford that - I spent all my entertainment money on that crazy mouse in Orlando earlier this month - (money well spent to see the delight on the face of our 5 year old).

I will be rooting on the HAWKS from the comfort of my couch and 60" TV.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Good thing I bought my tickets during half time. Row L in section 113 for $100.

What parking lot/deck do you guys use when going to the game? Every time I went before, I had a student discount using GSU parking, but I've since transferred and am clueless.

• Like 2

Good thing I bought my tickets during half time. Row L in section 113 for $100.

What parking lot/deck do you guys use when going to the game? Every time I went before, I had a student discount using GSU parking, but I've since transferred and am clueless.

No matter which lot you park in - the price will be higher than the typical regular price.

Just curious if either game 3 or 4 were sell outs? Game 4 looked more full at the start than game 3 did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious if either game 3 or 4 were sell outs? Game 4 looked more full at the start than game 3 did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think game 4. Game 4 being on a Saturday helped with attendance at the start. Unless one leaves work early it's almost impossible to get to the game and in your seat for a 7:00PM tip time.

• Premium Member

Wow, ticket prices have sky rocketed. Cheapest I've seen $51.26 in 300 section on Hawks.com. Stubhub is worse.

The 400 section cheapest is $59.00

I am going to a second round game if we make it. Even if i have to pay over a hundred for a nosebleed seat.