• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Luol Deng likely destination : Hawks

Deng would be a prefect fit and I read two things concerning Deng's dislike of being moved to Cleveland. 1st was he wanted to stay in Chicago; then a month or so after the trade he was shell shocked about how bad the Cavaliers were as a team.

He is definitely a UFA on the move this year. Deng and a healthy Horford......we could push past Indy as 2nd best in the East.

• Moderators

And the title of this thread is misleading. It suggests that Dengs most likely destination is Atlanta when the article suggests that Atlanta most likely target could be Deng. The title has it backwards. :D

Anyways, I believe Deng will sign with Dallas or go to LAL for a year. Kobe REALLY likes Deng. Houston is possible too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the title of this thread is misleading. It suggests that Dengs most likely destination is Atlanta when the article suggests that Atlanta most likely target could be Deng. The title has it backwards. :D

Good catch fellow Detroit Lions fan. It was late. I was tired. :-( Edited by Spud2Nique

Hayward is a restricted free agent and won't be leaving Utah for $8M/year. You are going to have to overpay to get the Jazz to let go of their best offensive player, even if he clearly isn't a #1.

And now your'e gonna have a Hawks assistant as your main man, so he"ll share the flaws we have. He's not coming here.

• 4 weeks later...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2082009-nba-free-agents-2014-the-most-likely-signing-for-every-nba-team/page/2

I know we discussed this about a month ago but what do you guys think. I loved him a month ago and still love him. Like I said in other threads regarding Deng, the Cavs Deng isn't what we would get, it would be the Bulls Deng we get. I would love to do a 4 year 32 million deal with him.

Teague/Schröder

Kyle Korver/2014 draft pick (15,LaVine, G. Harris)

Luol Deng/DMC

Millsap/Scott

Horford/Antić

Korver+Deng= chemistry from Bulls

Korver+DMC+SAP= chemistry from Jazz

Building something special, a high character complete team with true professionals.

Thoughts?

Forget me not! First to mention Deng a month ago! ;-)

Can you imagine our defense with DMC, Thabo and Deng...wow. 3 blue collar high character defensive minded forwards. Love it! COMON Ferry do it!!!

Thabo may be recruiting Deng to ATL according to AJC

Ya I heard. I love Deng, love Thabo. Defensive high motor high character guys.

• Premium Member

Miami president Pat Riley plans to meet with free agent Luol Deng in Chicago today, league source tells Yahoo.

I'm guessing that Riley is waving those championship rings in Deng's face, to get him to take less money ,to play for the heat.

Riles has to be in a state of emergency.  All of his Free Agents have opted out and it's up to him to make a move that will make Bron happy.  The more names I see sign (not in Miami), the happier I become. Thank you Lowry for going back to Toronto.

Now if only Melo signs with Houston...

Riles has to be in a state of emergency.  All of his Free Agents have opted out and it's up to him to make a move that will make Bron happy.  The more names I see sign (not in Miami), the happier I become. Thank you Lowry for going back to Toronto.

Now if only Melo signs with Houston...

I'm starting to think Help is going back to NY.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I'm starting to think Help is going back to NY.

The money from NY looks good but Melo is thnking championships now.  NY is 2-3 yrs away from being strong in the playoffs.  They have a new coach, they have no PG, they just downgraded at C.  Jackson really doesn't want Melo.  I bet Jackson has already gotten his ticket punched for the KD show next year.