• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brian Windhorst says the Hawks and Suns could make a play after the draft for Kevin Love -ESPN

NBASupes

Millsap (1st round value) + 4 1st round picks?????

Oh God where's the "I'm gonna throw up and pray that you never get to propose a real trade" button. Hey why not throw in Teague and Korver and everything else of value we have while we're at it... for a guy on an expiring contract and give him even less incentive to stay here.

that deal is ridiculously one sided lol. I know 'supes aint trading away dennis like that.

I don't know about Love. He's not a 2 way player. I would hope we stay away from this deal. I love G. Dieng but I don't wanna give up all these assets. Seems like a lot. I'd rather us be the team that lands Klay Thompson or the Lakers 7th pick instead of Love. That's just me though.

• Premium Member

Millsap (1st round value) + 4 1st round picks?????

Oh God where's the "I'm gonna throw up and pray that you never get to propose a real trade" button. Hey why not throw in Teague and Korver and everything else of value we have while we're at it... for a guy on an expiring contract and give him even less incentive to stay here.

I also, as a Wolves fan, have to point out that the team wouldn't have any interest in Bebe unless Dieng was being deal with Love to Atlanta.

Teague/Mack/Aaron Brooks

Korver/Lou/Jenkins

DMC/P.J. Tucker/Richard Jefferson

Love/Scott/Mitch McGary

Horford/Antić/Muscula

Give me that team any day and we can have that while staying within the salary cap.

Teague/Mack/Aaron Brooks

Korver/Lou/Jenkins

DMC/P.J. Tucker/Richard Jefferson

Love/Scott/Mitch McGary

Horford/Antić/Muscula

Give me that team any day and we can have that while staying within the salary cap.

Wow...talk about having no future to look forward to. I'm surprised you're ok with Antić considering how much you hate the Euro players that will never ever be good like all the college talents.

I understood this to mean if Love were dealt after the draft, Atlanta might be an option. All of these deals with draft picks being sent out wouldn't qualify.

I would love getting Dieng back, but I would send Milsap out rather than Horford. Have Dieng be the third man in the rotation with Love/Horford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that's probably the hottest girl that Brian Windhorst has ever talked too. What a dork. pilot.gif

Ya he was...lol...foo was obvious. He was drooling..I love it haha

I don`t really get all the Love. Guess I`m not much of an interior person playing bad D.

I`d take Millsap ALL DAY over Love. Same as Horford (if he can stay healthy ;( )

No Love here. All we need is a 2 guard/wing upgrade and a healthy Horford (and lets steal Splitter), and we`re competing for Championships.

• Premium Member

And that's probably the hottest girl that Brian Windhorst has ever talked too. What a dork. pilot.gif

I have a new scientific observation.

Women who know their sports becomes hotter. She was pretty average until she started talking basketball.

• Like 4

I don`t really get all the Love. Guess I`m not much of an interior person playing bad D.

I`d take Millsap ALL DAY over Love. Same as Horford (if he can stay healthy ;( )

No Love here. All we need is a 2 guard/wing upgrade and a healthy Horford (and lets steal Splitter), and we`re competing for Championships.

Lol

I have a new scientific observation.

Women who know their sports becomes hotter. She was pretty average until she started talking basketball.

Most definitely !

If it's not why I married my wife........it's the reason we are still married. There is no way that a woman, who hates sports, could put up with me.

• Like 2

Most definitely !

If it's not why I married my wife........it's the reason we are still married. There is no way that a woman, who hates sports, could put up with me.

I can hardly put up with you and I'm not even the woman you married...:-/