• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brian Windhorst says the Hawks and Suns could make a play after the draft for Kevin Love -ESPN

NBASupes

• Moderators

My only thing is that if we do pursue Kevin Love, how does he fit? He's less of a center than Al is. The better trade package for us would be Millsap + Lou + 15th pick + future 1st for Love + fillers, but I doubt Minnesota would be that interested in that package.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Or maybe Millsap + Lou + DMC + 15th pick for Love + fillers. Minnesota is in need of 2/3 players. Might have to give up Korver instead of DMC...

This just smells Danny Manning 2.0. It also feels like a lot of speculation out of Windhorst.

Horford/Lou for Love/Dieng

So is this your own personal impossible idea of a trade, or one that some pundit dreamt up?

if that's all it took, I'd be all over it faster than Gabriel Iglesias on a chocolate cake. Would never ever happen, but I'd have to learn how to do backflips if it did.

• Like 1

So is this your own personal impossible idea of a trade, or one that some pundit dreamt up?

if that's all it took, I'd be all over it faster than Gabriel Iglesias on a chocolate cake. Would never ever happen, but I'd have to learn how to do backflips if it did.

I have little to no interest in trading Horford. I made that clear, that was just a possible trade sceririo.

Isn't Brian Windhorst that fat lubbock who reports for the Miami Heat. I think his first priority should be to decrease his triple chin to a double chin before he reports dumb rumors of Kevin Love to the Hawks.

Where the hell does that mention the Hawks?

1:30 mark of the video I embedded in the 1st post.

Interesting that Love says he might be interested in playing San Antonio. Why not come to Spurs East in an easier conference and play in the same style right now and with some young players?

I'd gladly give up Horford, Lou and our 15th for Love and Dieng, assuming Love re-signs here. A Millsap / Love / Dieng front court is absolutely sick with potential.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The idea of getting Love/Dieng is crazy!!!

We haven't had an elite rebounder since Deke. I know it's just talk but it sounds really good.

I think the real thing to consider is the fact that it seems like we're listening to talk about Horf.