Merged: Hawks trade Bebe and Lou to Toronto for Salmons

GrimeyKidd

I told ya'll. This is so disappointing. Ugh.

Lets not jump to anything just yet...it ain't the end until someone officially signs that ain't worth it.

But I'm going to give ferry a chance when free agency starts I hope he's hard a**ing it!

20 mil in cap space and ppl are unhappy.

Wth?

This is best case scenario.

Like I and some others have been telling you . . . until the GM does something significant with the cap space, it means nothing.

And with the cap holds, it's probably closer to 14 - 15 million in space.   Still enough to do something real big in free agency.  But we need the right guy(s).

My guess is that the GM will use it NOT to make a big splash on one guy, but to make mini splashes on 4 million dollar type players.

• Like 2

Like I and some others have been telling you . . . until the GM does something significant with the cap space, it means nothing.

And with the cap holds, it's probably closer to 14 - 15 million in space. Still enough to do something real big in free agency. But we need the right guy(s).

My guess is that the GM will use it NOT to make a big splash on one guy, but to make mini splashes on 4 million dollar type players.

No star player, no championship.

• Like 1

No star player, no championship.

We got one star and no superstars. Horf is a superstar to me but he's not unless he's used right.

Miami has one superstar really super, one star, and one former star in Wade.

Indy has one superstar, and two stars.

Washington has two stars.

Chicago has two stars and one is a superstar and great depth and fit.

Charlotte has one star.