• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DF "We will be looking for a wing" - edited to fix what was said

Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

I doubt Wade leaves Miami.

I think there is a better chance that Wade returns to Miami than both Lebron and Bosh.

Unless the Heat are ready to move on from Wade, it is great chance that he will be back with the Heat for the near future.

I think we all doubt any of the three leave MIA.

I'm just sayin... if LeBron leaves MIA, it makes little sense for the other two to not seek out what each considers individually to be his best option.

I'm not positive but I think he specifically said Shooting Guard at least once. The class of the FA wing group is easily Lance and Parsons. I go with Lance because he's two-way, probably cheaper, and his game is not as system based as Parsons. Deng simply doesn't move the needle for us.

I'm not positive but I think he specifically said Shooting Guard at least once. The class of the FA wing group is easily Lance and Parsons. I go with Lance because he's two-way, probably cheaper, and his game is not as system based as Parsons. Deng simply doesn't move the needle for us.

Come on guys make up your minds lol

Parsons, Hayward, Deng, and Ariza all seem like Ferry-esque targets. What if he snags TWO of these? Sitting at $15mil cap space, would need another move (Scott?) to pull that off. Bebe who? :P

• 6 months later...