• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I feel bad for Larry Drew....

Jason Kidd is the most selfish person in the NBA.

TBH, Woody was fired and it just so happened that LD could be a good coach... for cheap.

True but LD was the catalyst behind Woody not being resigned.  This is on a whole nother level tho... just plain disrespectful. 

• Like 2

Foul, foul, foul.

I feel for LD getting blind sided.

Kidd will get his - it's just a bad move.

I think Kidd did get his -- he went from being the coach of the Nets to the coach of the Bucks.  You'd have to work pretty hard to land on a worse team.

In all seriousness though, I wouldn't mind LD coming back to the bench.  He knew how to draw up plays from timeouts like nobody's business.  It won't happen, but that is the one area I think he could teach Bud a thing or two about.

Yeah @bird, that Josh to Al Hi-Lo was pretty much unstoppable and he always called it at a critical juncture in the fourth when the defense didnt expect it. It won us about 5 or 6 games. I also respected our consistency on the defensive end under Larry. He just isn't a guy you want for player development and improvement, which is Bud's calling card.

• Premium Member

Just like when Kidd ran into Woody on the sidelines many years ago.  Kidd is still pushing coaches out.

I will give Kidd his do, he did well in NJ.  However, he thought that he would be able to just take over in Jersey and kick out BKing.  But Jay-Z said " I got 99 problems and King ain't 1".

Drew will pop up somewhere.  Maybe in NJ?  Boy would Joe love that.

joe-johnson-larry-drew-tracy-mcgrady-al-