• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are we Doing?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Ok, out of the rubble... the word is:

Greg Monroe.

Monroe is a PF.   Call him what you want, that's what he is.

Kent Bazemore.

Young SG.

Monroe, Horf....  Millsap, Payne....

Is it me or do we have lots of duplication going on in the frontcourt??

Even down to

Korver, DMC...........Bazemore/Jenkins.

I don't know what we're doing?

Does anybody know what we're doing?

Ok, out of the rubble... the word is:

Greg Monroe.

Monroe is a PF.   Call him what you want, that's what he is.

Kent Bazemore.

Young SG.

Monroe, Horf....  Millsap, Payne....

Is it me or do we have lots of duplication going on in the frontcourt??

Even down to

Korver, DMC...........Bazemore/Jenkins.

I don't know what we're doing?

Does anybody know what we're doing?

Monroe is some garbage at PF on defense and struggles offensively as he wasn't as effective as he has limited range. He's an offensive minded center that focus isn't on scoring as much as it is passing and team ball but he is a very good post scorer. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired

Ferry is doing his due diligence people. Keep in mind that Milshap and Horford are signed to great contracts and could be moved for the right piece. Remember Kevin Love, Klay Thompson, etc., could be acquired for the right pieces. I'm not saying we are getting these players, but Ferry will give it a shot.

Steve Holman was on the radio, he said there are 'NO LEAKS' from DF. He is very tight lipped.

So anything you hear from the media is not coming from the Hawks. It may be a players agent talking.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Ferry is doing his due diligence people. Keep in mind that Milshap and Horford are signed to great contracts and could be moved for the right piece. Remember Kevin Love, Klay Thompson, etc., could be acquired for the right pieces. I'm not saying we are getting these players, but Ferry will give it a shot.

Ya'll need to quit mentioning moving Al. He's basically untouchable unless we get a deal we can't refuse which isn't happening. Millsap needs to be moved for a center. It wasn't like him and Al gelled any. 

• Like 1

Ya'll need to quit mentioning moving Al. He's basically untouchable unless we get a deal we can't refuse which isn't happening. Millsap needs to be moved for a center. It wasn't like him and Al gelled any. 

I disagree actually. When Horford was healthy in the first 29 games last year he and Milsap were dominating and playing great together. I think we need to hold onto Milsap and Horford unless some deal comes along that is incredible. We need to sign a legit SF or 2 and another SG then we are set.

Steve Holman was on the radio, he said there are 'NO LEAKS' from DF. He is very tight lipped.

So anything you hear from the media is not coming from the Hawks. It may be a players agent talking.

Heard him and he was very adamant that all the guys blogging don't know anything!!!!  He says there are no leaks in the organization.  He got hot about it.  Can't blame him.  

Heard him and he was very adamant that all the guys blogging don't know anything!!!!  He says there are no leaks in the organization.  He got hot about it.  Can't blame him.

Surely he doesn't mean us. He must be talking about @hawksfanatic and those guys over at Peachtree Whoops

• Like 1

I disagree actually. When Horford was healthy in the first 29 games last year he and Milsap were dominating and playing great together. I think we need to hold onto Milsap and Horford unless some deal comes along that is incredible. We need to sign a legit SF or 2 and another SG then we are set.

I agree.  Milsap and Horford were combining for close to 40 and 20 on good shooting percentages.  Them combined are a matchup nightmare for pretty much every team in the league. 

We don't need leaks because we already know what's best for the team, and Ferry probably takes advantage by reading our posts and the moves accordingly.  Sure, sometimes, he makes an out of left field move (like the luxury tax evasion he helped some team with last year), but most of the time he's basing his moves on what someone here is posting.  You just never know who its going to be.sun_bespectacled.gif

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Had a funny thought.   Actually a deal involving Salmons and the 7-10 Million dollar window.

Melo is on tour but his best fit is really in Houston.  His best friend is there.  He get Clearance because the defense cannot focus on him with Harden on one wing and D12 in the post.  So how does Houston get him?

Atlanta:  Salmons/2nd rounder for Asik.

I find it interesting that we have made no offer for Antić after bringing him and Ayón over.  Not even big BU status.

Horf/Asic

Paul/Payne

Sf/Scott/DMC

Korver/Jenkins/Patterson

Teague/Mack/Dennis

That means that the leftover money goes for a Sf.

Take your pick.

Had a funny thought.   Actually a deal involving Salmons and the 7-10 Million dollar window.

Melo is on tour but his best fit is really in Houston.  His best friend is there.  He get Clearance because the defense cannot focus on him with Harden on one wing and D12 in the post.  So how does Houston get him?

I find it interesting that we have made no offer for Antić after bringing him and Ayón over.  Not even big BU status.

Horf/Asic

Paul/Payne

Sf/Scott/DMC

Korver/Jenkins/Patterson

Teague/Mack/Dennis

Take your pick.

But Asik is a Pelican

Stop making posts that make sense. I only have 25 likes. Thanks in advance.

Horf/Asic

Paul/Payne

Sf/Scott/DMC

Korver/Jenkins/Patterson

Teague/Mack/Dennis

Take your pick.

Asik dreams are made of these