• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why Not Eric Bledsoe?

GameTime

I like Eric. I think he has the potential to really help this team. I know he is small, and we have 3 good PGs, but I think Eric is just the talent you cant pass up.

All of our guards are young and have trade value. We could find a way to make it work.

He's a handful on both sides of the court

Restricted free agent and I'm sure the Suns reportedly said they would match no matter what.

He has a 6'8 wingspan and can guard SGs really well...... so SG.

Except he can't shoot the ball.

• Premium Member

It would make too much sense to sign a guy like Bledsoe when DF is using our cap for Thabo Sefolosha level players. Up next: resigning Jason Collins for our backup center position and Keith Askins for another wing position.

It would make too much sense to sign a guy like Bledsoe when DF is using our cap for Thabo Sefolosha level players. Up next: resigning Jason Collins for our backup center position and Keith Askins for another wing position.

Some Hawks fans are hysterical...we sign a SF for 4mill a year and we are blowing up at Ferry. 

Ferry has done the following:

1) Dump Joe Johnson huge contract

2) Hired a really good coach

3) Signed reasonable contracts

And yet we are still complaining...Let's just wait until the end of the Free Agency period before we start saying the sky is falling....THe only thing we haven't done is bring in a real star...

Btw- If we were playing Playstation then we sign Eric Bledsoe but we play in the NBA so lets focus on a player that fills a need..A True SG that can shoot.

Edited by wolvetigers
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

Some Hawks fans are hysterical...we sign a SF for 4mill a year and we are blowing up at Ferry. 

Ferry has done the following:

1) Dump Joe Johnson huge contract

2) Hired a really good coach

3) Signed reasonable contracts

And yet we are still complaining...Let's just wait until the end of the Free Agency period before we start saying the sky is falling....THe only thing we haven't done is bring in a real star...

You can no longer list the last thing as a credit to Ferry. Giving a scrub 12 million over 3 years is not a reasonable contract. And if you look at the reaction around the sports world you will see far more people are dubious at giving him that kind of contract after his mammoth decline last season.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd imagine one or both of Dragic/Bledsoe are available, and both would fit nicely as Gino style 6th men. I'd look into acquiring one of them, preferably Dragic IMO.

Dragic should start at PG for us.

• Premium Member

Dragic should start at PG for us.

I agree, if we were to get Dragic Jeff becomes our 6th man. Supes would like that since he compared Jeff with Bobby Jackson

• Like 1