• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Concept Jerseys

chabco

I actually like the red and yellow home uniform. On the home alternate though, I'd consider changing the switching the black and white with each other and maybe even keep the Pac a solid yellow instead of the gradient.

Edited by nathan2331

• Premium Member

Hey... full disclosure... I was a big fan of the rainbow uni's of the Astros.

Shouldn't surprise that I liked the full-spread logo of the Mutombo era, and that, perhaps naturally, I'm a fan of these, too.

• Premium Member

I actually like the red and yellow home uniform. On the home alternate though, I'd consider changing the switching the black and white with each other and maybe even keep the Pac a solid yellow instead of the gradient.

Ditto on the solid yellow.

So... wonder what the away unis would look like.

Hey... full disclosure... I was a big fan of the rainbow uni's of the Astros.

Shouldn't surprise that I liked the full-spread logo of the Mutombo era, and that, perhaps naturally, I'm a fan of these, too.

Those era uniforms literally made me want to burn my eyeballs out by staring into the sun through a magnifying glass! 

Great colors, great logo, but ag82 said WAY too much going on. The logo is WAY too big. They made me dizzy, gotta tone it WAY down.

• Premium Member

Honestly, very good work.

Here's my thoughts.  I think the fanbase (myself included) is looking for the smaller pac-man logo.   One other thing, I like the home color scheme (probably as an away Jersey) but I would also like to see something that has a red base.

$(KGrHqVHJBcE9rU8D!43BPcmcg)8ow~~60_12.J

Not exactly  this, but a take off of this with less yellow.

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 1

That's what I told him on Peachtree ... reduce the logo. Professional uniforms need to have a clean and organized look to them. His uni is a little too busy. I like the colors though.

He may want to just kill the big logo on the front entirely, and put the logo on the back right under the number. Make the logo as big as the number on the back.

Then make a road version of the jersey to see if the colors and design makes sense.

The consensus has usually been to bring the gold back. Personally, I'm actually not a big fan of it lol. I agree with the previous comment, it seems dated. But at the same time, I'm quite bored of the red white and blue that a few other teams already share.

Be on look out :] Got tons of ideas rolling around right now just based off feedback. Next one I'm thinking for a more subtle, mature Spurs-esque look. We'll see.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Oversize logos are the trend of the last few years, and I like it... though in 3-5 years, it probably would be past the trend curve, and seem in need of replacement.

The busy-ness I attribute to the ATLANTA and the number being placed over top of the logo as they are. I would endorse tweaking the number, at least, by moving it down to be positioned outside of the Pac. Perhaps a solution would be to soften the Pac so that the ATLANTA stands out better.