• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron "queen" James

IheartVolt

I wonder if they had won the Finals would we be going through all this. I'm glad they didn't.

I can watch LeBron play all day, and his decisions about his future could have implications on him possibly becoming a billionaire one day, so I get it. But there is clearly an ego there and he probably should've made his mind up either way and have every possibility covered by now, but the media is much more in the wrong for following his every move like he's more important than the 100's of people who make the league go. Yall right, Magic or Mike would've never held the league hostage like this. There's a sensibility and humility that comes with a college education that I think has really gone by the waist side with this new 1-and-done generation (none and done for LeBron).

Pop and Tim re-upping is as important to the landscape of the NBA and its history than anything LeBron does, yet their "decisions" came in the middle of the night with a update at the bottom of the screen. They'd either laugh at you or cuss you out if you even asked them about a press conference. LeBron, Melo, and guys of their ilk are just living up to what they've been told by yes men since they were entering high school, which is basically "you're God". How many times is the camera gonna focus on this dude during the World Cup Final? I'm going over 20.

Like Pop said "we like players who have gotten over themselves and just want to play basketball."

I can't help but wonder if LBJ is just doing this to get back at the CLE owner...being vindictive.

More than likely he just likes the drama...heck you can blame ESPN for being complicit in the whole "decision" thing - but the bottom line is - he did it.

• Premium Member

I can't help but wonder if LBJ is just doing this to get back at the CLE owner...being vindictive.

More than likely he just likes the drama...heck you can blame ESPN for being complicit in the whole "decision" thing - but the bottom line is - he did it.

Thats right DJ we can blame the media for soaking it up, but Lebron is wayyyy full of himself and fully responsible for this stupid fiasco. He literally has a God complex. He truly believes the NBA revolves around his decision.

• Like 2

Mike wa a douche for sure, but he has a right hand man by the name of Charles Oakley aka Oak aka Real Shaft that would've let him know something. "Man make a decision and let's go gamble with yo punk ass." And it all would be over.

• Like 2

I hope the tide turns against him for everyone else like they did in Cleveland

I know this is not cool and all , but I would not cry if he tore his Achilles or acl

Mike wa a douche for sure, but he has a right hand man by the name of Charles Oakley aka Oak aka Real Shaft that would've let him know something. "Man make a decision and let's go gamble with yo punk ass." And it all would be over.

Lmao

Oakley was everything David West wanted to grow up to be but failed

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

Right before I left work today I couldn't resist checking out the Cleveland Plain Dealer and the Akron Star-Beacon to see what they were saying.  It was said that there had been a contact to the police - people were showing up there due to a previous rumor that the "decision" would be tonight...so Cavs fans have been there awhile.

I can't help but wonder if ole LBJ might be thinking "let them goobers spend all night there...likely the same goobers that burned my jerseys". 

OR...who knows?  This is just getting strange at this point.  It's holding up a lot of other moves.  Lord only knows what is going on behind the scenes - maybe CLE and MIA are bidding for "future consulting job guarantees" for LBJ.

As I posted before - in truth - even at the max Lebron will be underpaid for what he could get if the league was "no cap".  Maybe CLE is offering 20 years as "Executive Vice President of Talent Evaluation" at $5 million a year and MIA is countering with a lifetime offer of "Senior VP for Marketing" or simply a Swiss Bank account loaded up with cash.

Who knows.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Except he didn't.

I'm pretty sure that if you were to put MJ, even Magic in today's free agency, that they would be doing the same things that the superstars of today do. MJ had a bigger ego than LeBron and Magic loved the spotlight. They might end up staying with their same team, but they would hear every good offer. 

I dont find LeBron to be a diva. I just think he knows he is in control and wants the absolute best situation to catch MJ in rings. It is annoying that he is taking so long, but I dont think he does it just for attention. He seems very calculated

Melo on the other hand... Pick a place.

Except he did, but worse. He only retired 3 times...

I don't think any bulls fan would say that Jordan stabbed them in the back or betrayed them. He is their god. He made that franchise a house hold name. Stop spouting garbage.

I don't think any bulls fan would say that Jordan stabbed them in the back or betrayed them. He is their god. He made that franchise a house hold name. Stop spouting garbage.

Just saying he had a flair for the dramatic as well to say the least. He didn't shy away from the attention a bit, he savored it. No garbage being spouted.