• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

C-Viv says no major signing for the Hawks

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Via the AJC.

Well things didn't change much huh. All the excitement we had during the season. We couldn't wait for the draft and the ensuing summer free agency. We really hit the jackpot this summer winning the battles of other teams signing Thabo and Kent Bazemore.

I'm sure we are favored to win the title for sure this upcoming season.

Danny Ferry for GM of the year. I know the Mavericks got a center who boards and blocks shots and a forward in Parsons that everyone on Hawksquawk coveted. The Heat lost LeBron but they signed that ol banged up can't play anymore at 29 to play forward, how dumb can they be? The Rockets lost Parsons but brought in Ariza, and Morey was able to unload the contracts of Lin and Asik. The Magic, Cavs, Bucks, all had great drafts. The Bulls pulled off a big deal with Pau Gasol, what a sorry front line they have. But all in all no one can match what the Hawks did.

SMH...............there is no one more upset than I at this time.

PS: I guess the asg will enjoy not having to pay out that 9 million of cap space.

• Like 3

We should be going after him...I don't see why ferry wouldn't.

Ferry loves Milsap too much. Wait until we lose with Sap/Horf tandem. He's just going to blame one of them and not himself. Well we were 3rd in the East before Al's injury. Well... I am in it for Dennis at this point. I feel like we could care less about Al to be frank.

Ferry loves Milsap too much. Wait until we lose with Sap/Horf tandem. He's just going to blame one of them and not himself. Well we were 3rd in the East before Al's injury. Well... I am in it for Dennis at this point. I feel like we could care less about Al to be frank.

Ugh if we re-sign Millsap to a 15 mil a year deal next year.............

• Like 1