• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Antone Smith

Admin

Should of signed Peppers. He's killing it in Green Bay.

I'm pissed about that too! Damn kicker was 0/3 on the day. I thought after they dumped Freese that we had fixed that problem. The Lions' kickers are 4/12 on FG's this season. That's 24 points left on the field! It's the curse of Jason Hanson! All those years the Lions never had to worry about field goals and now it's an issue. Hope they bring in Prather. But in other news, go Bills and I hope they win that division. beee.gif

Oh no you didn't!! I hope the curse of Scott fat boy Mitchell lasts forever!

• Like 1

Should of signed Peppers. He's killing it in Green Bay.

Oh no you didn't!! I hope the curse of Scott fat boy Mitchell lasts forever!

Lol...I watch the biggest loser every week just to watch that a$$ gain weight. I hate that guy sooooo much it's not even funny. I guess Dolphins and Lions failed on that one. Smh.

Sorry man not trying to get you down as I'm sure you're pissed about the loss. But hey at least you haven't lost 2 straight games to the Bills by 19 points each time, like Miami has. They've got a championship caliber run game and defense so you can't feel too bad about losing to them.

But if I were the Lions, I'd sign Prater tomorrow to be your new kicker.

1. Prater

2. Feely

3. Hartley

4. Rackers(Good God I'm desperate)

How do you go 0/3...I know they were 44,46 and 50 yards but damn that's your only job. Get it done!

Lol...I watch the biggest loser every week just to watch that a$$ gain weight. I hate that guy sooooo much it's not even funny. I guess Dolphins and Lions failed on that one. Smh.

We didn't fail we dropped him as quick as possible! I do remember him coming in after Dan tore his Achilles and he looked like he might be legit. Then he stunk. I think we traded him to Detroit if I'm not mistaken.

1. Prater

2. Feely

3. Hartley

4. Rackers(Good God I'm desperate)

How do you go 0/3...I know they were 44,46 and 50 yards but damn that's your only job. Get it done!

And in a freaking dome as well!

We didn't fail we dropped him as quick as possible! I do remember him coming in after Dan tore his Achilles and he looked like he might be legit. Then he stunk. I think we traded him to Detroit if I'm not mistaken.

And in a freaking dome as well!

Ya you gave us Scott Mitchell after he had a good 5 or 6 games with you guys if I remember correctly then we banked on him..smh.

Ya I'm sorry if you can't kick in a dome then you can't kick. No wind, rain, snow...geez..COMONNNNNN LIONS!!!!

(Please don't add the clip of that funny fat sitcom lions fan and say its me)...:-/

Ya you gave us Scott Mitchell after he had a good 5 or 6 games with you guys if I remember correctly then we banked on him..smh.

Ya I'm sorry if you can't kick in a dome then you can't kick. No wind, rain, snow...geez..COMONNNNNN LIONS!!!!

(Please don't add the clip of that funny fat sitcom lions fan and say its me)...:-/

Haha man I'm starting to think all Lions fans are fatties ;)

Haha man I'm starting to think all Lions fans are fatties ;)

Well I was this weekend. I had beer and burgers yesterday as well as fries. I felt pretty good but today I feel like crap. I would love to be a fatty but unfortunately I live in Cali where the sun is always out and I owe it to the ladies on the beach to have washboard abs 8/12 months lol

Should I pick him up on fantasy? I'm 1-4 and my rb's are Jamaal Charles who is on a bye next week and Sproles..:-( On the bench I have Carlos Hyde(waiting for Gore to get hurt).

Should I pick him up on fantasy? I'm 1-4 and my rb's are Jamaal Charles who is on a bye next week and Sproles..:-( On the bench I have Carlos Hyde(waiting for Gore to get hurt).

Are Lanar Miller or Knowshon available? Lamar has been playing very well and Moreno may be back this week. As a team we are averaging 5.7 per carry and either back is a good RB2 or 3 option

Are Lanar Miller or Knowshon available? Lamar has been playing very well and Moreno may be back this week. As a team we are averaging 5.7 per carry and either back is a good RB2 or 3 option

Both taken :-(

Pick ip Antone - this might be the week Mike Smith finds a way to give him more touches :-).

They had a short feature on him as a potential fantasy RB steal on NFL Network today. Said same thing about getting him the ball. Seems obvious to so many people, except Smith. Or it may be that craptastic OC you guys have who's failing to get him the ball. 

• Like 1

Agreed - Matt and Julio is our talent on offense. No TE, no HD, a hobbled Roddy and a depleted O-line.

I guess Trufant and Alford are the talent on defense. There isn't one player from the front 7 that you can say is 'that guy'

Alford is more of a liability than an asset, but i think Solai, Babineaux, Goodman, and Peters are solid. We just dont have one single respectable linebacker on our roster.