• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks are cursed

Bonkers

This Bud Milsap love affair has to end!

basketball is a game of runs both in game and in season. I think hes sticking with his rotations to build confidence and chemistry. You dont give up on your all star 4 or 5 games into the season.

• Premium Member

basketball is a game of runs both in game and in season. I think hes sticking with his rotations to build confidence and chemistry. You dont give up on your all star 4 or 5 games into the season.

6 rebounds in 43 minutes?  6 turn-overs???  It aint working!  Send this dude to the bench asap!!!!!

For what? Saving our asses in the 1st OT or for having a BS foul called on him when he set the game winning screen in OT and duck booty fell down and went boom?

I initially thought Kyle stuck out an elbow during the screen but he didn't, just a bad call by the Ref.

It's only so much you can take until you do something drastic like refuse to put your team back out on the floor after some of these horrible calls. If they had allowed them to advance the ball after inbounding I definately would've considered it. Ferry has complained to the league offices before, of course to no avail.

I love the fight and teamwork of this squad but the size and athleticism disparity seems to rear it's ugly head evey night. And Al's indecisiveness on the elbow on whether to shoot, drive, or travel kills me.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

And the Refs were not good but

Hawks Rebounds-38

Hornets Rebounds-51

GEt ready for another pitiful season. Ur not winning if u constantly get outrebounded

These idiots shoot from 3 and don't bother to follow their shots.  Basketball 101.  I knew this game was toast based on that alone.  Only saving grace was DMC, but he only gets 6 fouls.  If I see Pero anywhere near 3 point land again, I'll powerbomb my TV.

• Like 1

These idiots shoot from 3 and don't bother to follow their shots. Basketball 101. I knew this game was toast based on that alone. Only saving grace was DMC, but he only gets 6 fouls. If I see Pero anywhere near 3 point land again, I'll powerbomb my TV.

Better say bye-bye to your TV right now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

• Like 2

These idiots shoot from 3 and don't bother to follow their shots.  Basketball 101.  I knew this game was toast based on that alone.  Only saving grace was DMC, but he only gets 6 fouls.  If I see Pero anywhere near 3 point land again, I'll powerbomb my TV.

Kemba Walker and Stephenson would kill us on the break and Pero hit a big 3 in 2OT.
  • Like 1