• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

You can't win without Chemistry

ATLHawks3

Or how putting egos in check make Bud's system work

Bud seems like a genius, but even he's learning. He had some struggles with substitutions last year, absolutely none this year, his feel for his players is uncanny. The timeout patterns masterful. Thabo was brought in to solidify Kyle in his help role, yet another way the franchise is protecting and increasing his value. He has a complete understanding of everything the Spurs System is about, I wonder how much of it he's solely responsible for.
  • Like 2

Can one of the mods help to embed an Instagram post?

You need to copy the "Embed" code from Instagram, then on your post here use the full editor and check the HTML checkbox on the right hand side. Then just paste in the HTML code and you're good to go.

Bud seems like a genius, but even he's learning. He had some struggles with substitutions last year, absolutely none this year, his feel for his players is uncanny. The timeout patterns masterful. Thabo was brought in to solidify Kyle in his help role, yet another way the franchise is protecting and increasing his value. He has a complete understanding of everything the Spurs System is about, I wonder how much of it he's solely responsible for.

He created the new Spurs system, he should be a master of it. The thing is, it's not him creating it that's good, it's the fact that he can actually coach. Having Darvin as an assistant helps as well.

Trivia Moment:

First, Can you name everybody at the table.

2ndly. Which Hawks are vegetarian?

We have vegetarians? Ah hell no!

My guess would be coach Bud. He don't eat meat , he just needs grain , grapes , barley , and hops!!