• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Bucks (The Second One)

lethalweapon3

So when the Hawks play a couple of bad games we're pretenders, but when any other team has a losing streak, it's just part of the season.

I don't care about other teams. I never bought into any of the hype. The Hawks were playing way above their heads and shooting the ball extremely well. They can't score enough to win because they don't have a go to guy to get them a bucket when they need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care about other teams. I never bought into any of the hype. The Hawks were playing way above their heads and shooting the ball extremely well. They can't score enough to win because they don't have a go to guy to get them a bucket when they need it.

What are you basing that on? Because this season the Hawks have outplayed most of their opponents and scored enough wins.

What are you basing that on? Because this season the Hawks have outplayed most of their opponents and scored enough wins.

Typical jump shooting team that is awful when they aren't shooting it well. Playoffs means tougher defense and lower scores overall. No inside presence will be this teams undoing.

Good bounceback, great to see #PlayoffTeauge, and an 18 and 8 average from Al and Sap looks good every night (I miss the Dolfan/ Supes frontcourt debates). I don't care if we don't see these scrappy little scrub Bucks anymore this season.

Kidd had a good game plan both games, they gambled a lot on our perimeter passes and won. They know we pack the paint so they let the threes fly, and no one besides Colin forsaw Zaza balling like he did with 25 and 23 in back to back nights. Let's Go smack Cleveland around again, they don't defend half as hard as Milwaukee. With Varejao out Teague should duplicate living in the lane, early and late.

Edited by benhillboy

Listen man, beating up on the Hawks does not change the fact that Payne was and is and will forever be a wasted pick as long as he stays a Hawk.

Edited by MrMeltdown

Listen man, beating up on the Hawks does not change the fact that Payne was and is and will forever be a wasted pick as long as he stays a Hawk.

Ouch!!!

But I agree cause we know he will never see meaningful playing time. At least not this year

how many years did Teague languish on the bench ?? Give the man some time to develop - hes been hurt and out of the loop with his teammates and on a team that is already 10 deep in its lineups. 

All reasons he should be moved in a package  for a guy like Gorgui Dieng if possible.

You are wrong. What does that have to do with anything?