• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

I think some guys who've been struggling off our bench get it going tonight against their questionable depth. They're still a young team, their attention to detail isn't where ours is, especially late in the game concerning protecting the ball, hitting free throws, and getting stops. I think we squeak by 'em by 4.

Edited by benhillboy

I like our chances tonight.  Toronto was up by 7 going in to the 4th quarter and let Portland off the hook.  They may also be a little rusty since they haven't played since Dec 30.   Many of their key wins have come against teams missing key players as well.

Lets go Hawks and Spurs!

This is a big game. Excited to see how we hold up against Aldridge the most. That will be key.

I expect to see Millsap on him early, but if he starts to get off Bud will put Al on him quickly. He did this against Kevin Love when he started to get a lot of open threes in our second meeting with the Cavs.

• Moderators

Also, watch out for Batum, who's been heating up lately (21-for-38 FGs last 5 games; 8-for-16 3FGs) after a wretched start offensively this season, as Hots mentioned in an earlier thread (40.0 FG% and 26.2 3FG%).

~lw3

Looking like the 90s bulls with the double teams.

Damn good call. Perfect timing, always tenacious, no ability to split.

Thabo slowly but surely coming around with his flow on offense. His defense cannot be better.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3