• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

WHEW. Don't even know when to start. Yea, I do! TEAGUE PUT THE TEAM ON HIS BACK!!

Those 2 plays in the fourth when their house was rocking were so clutch. I also love how we can do things like bring Thabo in to guard Lilliard. Such a luxury and it allows Teague to focus more physically and mentally on running our offense.

• Like 1

Great win!!! I think it's about time to offer Sap an extension. We're playing awesome, he fits the system to a "t".. He doesn't have to think about it, the team wouldn't either... Get it over with.

• Like 1

Great win!!! I think it's about time to offer Sap an extension. We're playing awesome, he fits the system to a "t".. He doesn't have to think about it, the team wouldn't either... Get it over with.

If I'm not mistaken, I beleive he can't be re-signed until after the season per our resident Capologist Fanatic, correct me if I'm wrong. I would think they would've done it already also if it were possible. I don't even care what the number is either, I trust it'll be reasonable as well as satisfactory for Sap Attack. That man has earned his payday.

@benhillboy is correct, Millsap is not eligible for an extension since he signed a 2 year deal.

• Moderators

There are lots of folks over there singing Teague's praise.

Best quote:

"That Teague should be an All-Star"

Second quote:

"Those Hawks are for real!"

"They will come out of the East!"

Good stuff!!!!

Go Hawks!!!!

Quote of the thread:

"Wouldn't it be weird if they won it all? Who saw that coming? Another team that got better once Josh Smith left, lol."

• Like 4